"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I binged the show in the last week. I really enjoyed it, and it tied in well with the OG show in the end. The ending seemed rush to me though.

The Sam/Cate team up was crazy rushed. It seems weird that he was so hesitant on trusting her since she was brain washing his brother only for him to watch FOX News once & become a supe supremacist & willingly team up with her no problem. He also had no issue throwing Emma to the bushes as much as he was simping her too.

It'll be interesting to see how this gets tied into The Boys S4 since Butcher showed up in The Woods at the end. They can't possibly sit it out & continue for S2 whenever it drops.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Boys: Mexico spinoff in the works
The Boys universe is expanding yet again with The Boys: Mexico, a new series offshoot from Blue Beetle writer Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, Deadline has learned. Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal are set to executive produce and are considering taking on acting roles though neither would be major roles, sources shared exclusively with Deadline.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Boys: Mexico spinoff in the works

There is a season 4 boys thread....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just finished, it's just okay. You gotta turn your brain off to find any of these character decisions believable which IMO just means bad writing, making people flip flop between stupid and intelligent so they can rush to a plot point is a huge pet peeve :camby: .

I. H.

Rookie
Daps
The Boys made fun of all the Superhero nonsense like spin-off after spin-off and now they're doing the same shyt.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
caught up w/ the boys, and now this.

wasn't sure what to expect from this...kinda thought it was one of those prequel type of spin offs, and didn't really affect/take into account the main story of tre byos...but having it take place after season 3 was pretty cool to see.

so lemme get this straight...ep 1

maria pretty much killed her parents with her period blood :huhldup:

so when her mom barged in when shw was on the toilet, she splatted out the blood?

:pacspit: homelander in the finale

only thing left is that animated joint...but denno if that's worth checking...peeped one ep and it was ok