"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
season 2 gonna be fire since it ties in with the end of the boys : *chefs kiss* :eat:

Keep the kids out of the show until the finale at least tho :manny:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This show was really good. But there were moments of janky writing.

Why is Andre suddenly struggling with his powers now if it took his father years to show symptoms?

What happened to the kid in the bathrobe? Did everyone forget he died? Lol
I feel like Andre is just weak with his powers cause he’s still a kid. Same with all the other characters. He’s still figuring out the extent of his powers and he hasn’t really pushed the limits enough. Cate damn near blood shot from using her powers too much too soon. It’s like a muscle they have to build up.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Dope finale. Marie is looking OP af. I don’t think Neumann’s tried popping a supe. Marie gave one a heart attack, outchea blood bending and she blew off Cate’s arm :damn:

She was never gonna be in the 7. Homelander’s :mjpls: meter is already maxed out with just A Train. shyt he probably killed Black Noir because he has black in his name.
The dude who attacked her in the Season 3 premiere was a supe. She also threatened starlight and made it seem like she could kill her too. She also killed a bunch of supes in the courtroom like that speedster that was supposed to replace A train.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
smh @
homelander got his cism on 20 secs upon arrival
"What kind of animal kills it's own kind"

A c00n is a black person that turns against her own

Had to put my girl onto that double meaning.... The Boys universe subtly shytting on 99% of society and most fans can't even see it. I had a friend get upset about their gay displays at the amusement park... I'm like "you missed the joke cause it was making fun of them" but he couldn't see it nor the Homelander is Trump angle

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The dude who attacked her in the Season 3 premiere was a supe. She also threatened starlight and made it seem like she could kill her too. She also killed a bunch of supes in the courtroom like that speedster that was supposed to replace A train.

I knew I might have forgetting shyt

Just surprised she hasn't tried anyone that's up there in terms of notoriety. Her powers practically got her with the Death Note as Marie demonstrated. She definitely didn't want smoke with Homelander

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Head popping is kinda ridiculous and too messy, it's just there for gore.
The law would have to look into it. Why not just give the target a heart attack, stroke or aneurysm?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Also she got blood powers but we don't know the limits on her compared to Marie. So far with Marie as long as it's blood related she can read it and manipulate it in w/e way.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She ran the agency that holds supes accountable, she's in bed with vought, and vice president. She's almost untouchable.
Understood, but the way she kills these high level people, especially in isolated incidents (not the massacre at the hearing),
are extremely violent and should cause immediate, big-time investigations.
If they were strokes or heart attacks, they could possibly be written off? But she just pops heads and leaves messes everywhere.

Hell, the way she flicks off the brain matter from her hand after killing that one cat, I can easily see her getting busted because someone finds some brain matter on her car somewhere.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Understood, but the way she kills these high level people, especially in isolated incidents (not the massacre at the hearing),
are extremely violent and should cause immediate, big-time investigations.
If they were strokes or heart attacks, they could possibly be written off? But she just pops heads and leaves messes everywhere.

Hell, the way she flicks off the brain matter from her hand after killing that one cat, I can easily see her getting busted because someone finds some brain matter on her car somewhere.
Who is investigating? What powers in this universe can go up against Vought and the government?