Gears of War 4 OT

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm hesitant about copping. I love GOW so much I'm scared to be disappointed

Is the campaign really that good? How does it compare to the other gears? I just finished GOW remastered and that game pissed me off sometimes with the trial and error game play(On hardcore difficulty and above) and dog dumb AI teamates(Dom is a piece of shyt)

I'm about to cop.
It is.

My advice: (Keep in mind that I am a Gears 1 FAN. I have no real love for any of the other iterations)

1. Good, you've beat GOW1 Remastered, so you know the origin of the story.

2. Go to youtube and search Gears of War story in 5 minutes, preferably the IGN video.

3. While staying on youtube, then search "Dom's story arc" to get a real emotional feel for his story. (I'm not going to lie, I dead ass teared up. First time in a video game, too. Wow)

4. Then start up the Gears 4 story.

@Dolla$ Breh, I was in the same boat. I bought it on disc just because I was expecting to trade it in in a week.

That's what I'm going and I'm on chapter V.

I love it. From the respect they give Dell, a Black co-star with an amazing intellect, humor, and intelligence. And, the empowerment with respect to women - women/girl gamers should probably consider Gears a pioneering story w/ regard to women in powerful positions during the story.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this shyt is utter crack man.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That first video was whack. I wouldnt have had the patience for all that.
The third video is freakin classic.

why was it wack ? if you aint patient that's how u lose all 1v1's aint like that just the situation i was in if u around a piece of cover that long/big it's gonna be a cat and mouse game....it may look wack just lookin at it but it's deeper than that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
why was it wack ? if you aint patient that's how u lose all 1v1's aint like that just the situation i was in if u around a piece of cover that long/big it's gonna be a cat and mouse game....it may look wack just lookin at it but it's deeper than that
I meant is whack because I have no patience for that type of fight. You did good.