Gears of War 4 OT

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Get the game for the low. I got $50off coupons for gamestop.
PM me for details. Never pay full price for games again!
:blessed:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got to Act 2 solo insane. I think I'm done. I'm not young enough to devote enough time to get through this. That fabricator part at the end of Act 1 got tedious.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
leveled up to 76
:blessed:

wat6rr.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm going and I'm on chapter V.

I love it. From the respect they give Dell, a Black co-star with an amazing intellect, humor, and intelligence. And, the empowerment with respect to women - women/girl gamers should probably consider Gears a pioneering story w/ regard to women in powerful positions during the story.

Is playing split screen as a girl in this possible? I'd like to have a shooter that I can play with my daughter.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got to Act 2 solo insane. I think I'm done. I'm not young enough to devote enough time to get through this. That fabricator part at the end of Act 1 got tedious.
Exactly. These horde mode parts are not only completely out of place within the campaign but they're also crazy annoying. Playing the game on hard I'm on chapter 3 act 5 and the horde mode portion is annoying as hell.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
made it to wave 40 on Horde last night and was stuck on it for an hour before I gave up :damn:

Farthest I made it was to 36...

Boss on 30 took out our turret and that killed us

What's your strategy? I'm trying to level up on engineer, almost at level 4 trying to get them sentry prices down

I had the corner by the stairs on gridlock and 3 sentry guns and dude at the top of the stairs had a turret and we held it down