Gears of War 4 OT

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Farthest I made it was to 36...

Boss on 30 took out our turret and that killed us

What's your strategy? I'm trying to level up on engineer, almost at level 4 trying to get them sentry prices down

I had the corner by the stairs on gridlock and 3 sentry guns and dude at the top of the stairs had a turret and we held it down
we was on the map with the barn yard looking things idk the name, we went all the way to the back but we saved points all the way til like wave 9/10 then got like 2 turrets before we started buying gates, then we blocked off every entrance back to us with multiple gates. we also had 2 engineers so that helped. we ended up with like 3 turrets and was going to work but once 2 ppl quit it got tough lol its major to have 5 ppl. what's your GT(i might already have you i dont remember)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. These horde mode parts are not only completely out of place within the campaign but they're also crazy annoying. Playing the game on hard I'm on chapter 3 act 5 and the horde mode portion is annoying as hell.
I actually enjoyed the horde parts on hard. But on insane you get gunned up and clapped up quick.

Also one shotted too damn much.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
we was on the map with the barn yard looking things idk the name, we went all the way to the back but we saved points all the way til like wave 9/10 then got like 2 turrets before we started buying gates, then we blocked off every entrance back to us with multiple gates. we also had 2 engineers so that helped. we ended up with like 3 turrets and was going to work but once 2 ppl quit it got tough lol its major to have 5 ppl. what's your GT(i might already have you i dont remember)

Mr Diesel Sir

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the hell? I was playing horde on normal and people were getting downed in the third wave.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just destroyed the vulture :whew:

think this is the 1st one that i played on hardcore. this game gives you a good adrenaline rush and keeps you on your toes

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Campaign story question:

Concerning the revelation about the locust corpse shells...

Yo...

So since locusts never die and that impenetrable shell builds around them to recycle their life...

What does that mean for Kait's mother?! :ohhh:

Is she going to be the next super villain?:merchant:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Campaign story question:

Concerning the revelation about the locust corpse shells...

Yo...

So since locusts never die and that impenetrable shell builds around them to recycle their life...

What does that mean for Kait's mother?! :ohhh:

Is she going to be the next super villain?:merchant:
nah she dead b cuz she not a locust

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just got past the Locust with the dropshot smh. Died about 5 or 6 times before finally getting past it smh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nah she dead b cuz she not a locust
Breh said fukk spoilers. :mjlol:

I understand but we really don't know what the extent of that locust shell goes. She was connected for an long period of time. She was...changing genetically

Last edited: