Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
look guys, esports! :gladbron:

Gears eSports Supporter Pack Revealed | Gears of War - Official Site

Gears eSports is proud to announce the first ever Gears of War 4 eSports Supporter Pack. These packs will be available the same day as the first Gears Pro Circuit Weekly Online Tournament (open to all regions), October 16th.

Every Gears eSports Supporter Pack you purchase for $9.99 USD goes to support the Gears eSports program, including events and prize pools. Each pack contains the following 5 card slots:

1. Escalation Bounty or Gears eSports Emblem
  2. Gears eSports Black Steel COG Character or Gears eSports Black Steel Weapon Skin (full list below)
  3. Gears eSports Black Steel COG Character or Gears eSports Black Steel Weapon Skin (full list below)
  4. Customization item from the Gears of War 4 Card Pool (Character, Weapon Skin, or Emblem)
  5. Customization item from the Gears of War 4 Card Pool (Character, Weapon Skin, or Emblem)
Gears eSports Black Steel items are unique to the Gears eSports Supporter Pack, so don't forget to purchase your pack on October 16th!

Thank you to all of our fans, players and teams, who continue to support Gears eSports and help grow the scene for Gears of War.

You can purchase the Gears eSports Supporter Pack by clicking here, available for 24 hours on October 16.

Full list of Black Steel items within the Gears eSports Supporter Pack:

Black Steel JD (Legendary)
Black Steel Kait (Legendary)
Black Steel Del (Legendary)
Black Steel Oscar (Legendary)
Black Steel Reyna (Legendary)

Black Steel Boomshot (Epic)
Black Steel Gnasher (Epic)
Black Steel Lancer (Epic)
Black Steel Longshot (Epic)
Black Steel Snub (Epic)

Black Steel Boltok (Rare)
Black Steel Dropshot (Rare)
Black Steel EMBAR (Rare)
Black Steel Enforcer (Rare)
Black Steel Hammerburst (Rare)
Black Steel Markza Mk. 1 (Rare)
Black Steel Overkill (Rare)
Black Steel Retro Lancer (Rare)
Black Steel Torque Bow (Rare)

Thank you for supporting Gears eSports! Purchase now by clicking here.

and no, you cannot buy with in-game credits. the boxes cost $10 a piece. I remember Blizzard pissing off a lot of their overwatch community when they did this with the Olympic Summer Games content.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So did the Xbox group thing ever come out for the general public? I want to join a Coli Gears Gang!
I've had this since tuesday but I haven't had a chance to play because I've been waiting on my wife (we played through gear 3 together) and so we finally play on saturday and she gets bored in the first act :dahell: So i guess im gonna have to play through by myself or online coop,
I did play some horde with randoms which was fun, I need to play with some brehs though do we have a XBL sign up sheet?

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
@Ice Cold I'm not sure, but I think clubs and the LFG search are just for preview members right now. I'mma be on later today if you tryna run some Horde.

GT: KageDaBeast90

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
@Ice Cold I'm not sure, but I think clubs and the LFG search are just for preview members right now. I'mma be on later today if you tryna run some Horde.

GT: KageDaBeast90
I'm at work till 8am but I'll add you, I need more xbox friends... (no homo)

puggle

Superstar
Daps
It really is... how far y'all made it? I got to level 30 yesterday without us dying
Only got to 20 and change because some of us had to quit, made it to 30 with randoms but the boss kicked our ass lol.

The boss that eats you up and you get stuck inside his stomach :mjlol: That thing's great.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ay this game is funny as hell, my lil brother and his homeboy are real good at Gears and wanted me to git gud as well. Past couple of weekends have had me :deadrose: at the shyt that happens during the matches.

I was running about and stopped to look around, then some guy popped up outta cover and blew me to pieces with the gnasher:dead:

Saw a dude with the dropshot and hid behind cover with quickness thinking I was safe, then I saw that red light appear over my head and received a fatality anyway:dahell: :mindblown: :damn:

I re-spawned a few feet behind a dude on the other team shifting between opposite sides of cover, I'm like :ohhh:am I about to get a easy ass kill? He doesn't notice me, so I walk up and go "bye, bye:troll:" before turning him into meatball chunks.

My team mate runs a few feet further than me and gets pulled from behind cover and shot in the face on the ground with the gnasher :mjlol:

My lil brother rolled forward and as soon as the animation was over his character's face was at the barrel of an enemy's gnasher and popped his lid :russ:

The shotgun in this game is ridiculous :pachaha:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I ain't even touched the campaign yet, been busy having fun with horde. Does dbl xp count for playing the campaign online?