Gears of War 4 OT

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Who in here takes multiplayer serious? I hate losing and I'm online now tryna run some matches...add me @MaFiA 1st

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
look guys, esports! :gladbron:

Gears eSports Supporter Pack Revealed | Gears of War - Official Site

and no, you cannot buy with in-game credits. the boxes cost $10 a piece. I remember Blizzard pissing off a lot of their overwatch community when they did this with the Olympic Summer Games content.
ppl on the forums have lost their shyt cuz of this pack first off its random so u not even guaranteed a character couple of cats said they done spent like $100-$300 dollars and still didnt get no character its a ripoff

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm not touching mp until I'm done with the campaign.

Is the campaign really that good? How does it compare to the other gears? I just finished GOW remastered and that game pissed me off sometimes with the trial and error game play(On hardcore difficulty and above) and dog dumb AI teamates(Dom is a piece of shyt)

I'm about to cop.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is the campaign really that good? How does it compare to the other gears? I just finished GOW remastered and that game pissed me off sometimes with the trial and error game play(On hardcore difficulty and above) and dog dumb AI teamates(Dom is a piece of shyt)

I'm about to cop.
Your AI team mates are smarter than ever and will almost always revive you. I'm playing on hardcore. Personally this is my favorite gears hands down so far. The graphics are great. The gameplay is the same with a few new weapons except I find the pacing of the battle to be faster and the enemies pressure you more. So far I'm enjoying the story a lot. Top 5 game this gen and will easily be the #1 game for a lot of people and understandably so. This game gets everything right for me. Fun single player, split screen co op, and a ton of replay with online modes.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Your AI team mates are smarter than ever and will almost always revive you. I'm playing on hardcore. Personally this is my favorite gears hands down so far. The graphics are great. The gameplay is the same with a few new weapons except I find the pacing of the battle to be faster and the enemies pressure you more. So far I'm enjoying the story a lot. Top 5 game this gen and will easily be the #1 game for a lot of people and understandably so. This game gets everything right for me. Fun single player, split screen co op, and a ton of replay with online modes.
:leon:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They nailed this shyt.
:ahh:

wat6rr.jpg

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I'm hesitant about copping. I love GOW so much I'm scared to be disappointed