Gears of War 4 OT

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can you switch shoulders while aiming in this yet or nah?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can you switch shoulders while aiming in this yet or nah?

Why would you need to...your perspective was always on your right side anyways... :patrice: There's another shooter that did that bullshyt. waste of time.:beli:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Games that do the shoulder switch well change your perspective to your left side when you switch shoulders.

I know what it is... I just found it annoying... :beli: There was a war game I played that did that, like click the joystick in and the camera changes position while in free aiming mode forgot the name of it tho.
I'm so used to the gears aiming mode where I usually just watch the screen anything that moves, aim on it and fire.... My left is usually clear anyways im not worried about blindside shots. :ehh: that's what the dodge button is for.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
read an earlier post I put up. I said I played the Original Gears of War and had fun with the multiplayer against my long dead step brother. :ufdup:

you have all these xbox nikkas talkin shyt on Playstation game threads, but now you gonna care when someone does it to yall? :to:

Tell ya partners to learn to pick & Choose ya battles if you dont want this to happen again, cus Revenge is a promise every time :krs:
:whoa: Let them enjoy their Gears breh. You not about to change anyone minds or thoughts about their favorite game. Who cares what they think..

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I got about half through Uncharted 4 and put it down a few months back. Never touched it again. Looked great but I got bored with it fast.
Same crazy part is i beat 2-3 in like 2 sittings, 4 was just so slow

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same crazy part is i bet 2-3 in like 2 sittings, 4 was just so slow
You should've kept going chapter 13 and on was amazing. Yeah there's a lot of slow moments but that relies on your interest. If you don't care for Sam or anything else the game will feel :snooze: at times. UC2 still was mostly a action game. 3 was terrible imo.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I got about half through Uncharted 4 and put it down a few months back. Never touched it again. Looked great but I got bored with it fast.

Same crazy part is i beat 2-3 in like 2 sittings, 4 was just so slow

@Fatboi1 said you should admiring the scenery and praising Naughty Dog attention to detail

Being bored isn't allowed here

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
most reviews on winback were positive. and I know about Gears & Kill.switch, a few developers from Kill.Switch actually worked with the Gears creators on the system... Im just saying that Credit is due where it is deserved...

:wow: I miss Army of Two. gold shottie to the max

Playing through Gears 4 campaign right now and let me tell you, if this shyt had Aggro system it would be GOAT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ima be putting so much time into Horde mode :blessed: its awesome
The campaign has felt like horde mode so far to me which is my only complaint in my few hours into the game. I watch a brief cut scene run to a location and hold that location for several waves of enemies. They even added turrets and barriers between waves. It feels out of place for a campaign.