Gears of War 4 OT

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
The campaign has felt like horde mode so far to me which is my only complaint in my few hours into the game. I watch a brief cut scene run to a location and hold that location for several waves of enemies. They even added turrets and barriers between waves. It feels out of place for a campaign.
:mjlol: I know exactly what you talking about. That was lame of them to do that. It's damn near an advertisement for Horde right in the middle on the campaign.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just my opinion... :skip: I always thought the gears aiming system was tight... Especially when you had the torque bow or the longshot. I dont need to switch sholder orientations...:lolbron: If I shot you you be dead anyways...
I mean, you always could switch shoulders in Gears. You just have to go into cover to do it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, you always could switch shoulders in Gears. You just have to go into cover to do it.

I know that:skip:

But I was referring to the switching perspective aiming mechanics while your in free aim mode shyt was annoying to me...:beli:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The campaign has felt like horde mode so far to me which is my only complaint in my few hours into the game. I watch a brief cut scene run to a location and hold that location for several waves of enemies. They even added turrets and barriers between waves. It feels out of place for a campaign.

I was legit hoping this is what it wouldn't be:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was legit hoping this is what it wouldn't be:francis:
I dont think I'm that far into the campaign. I'm about 4 hours in at this point. The story is really good so far, the graphics and the game play are dope. Its just that one complaint that the major battles are essentially horde mode, down to the wave count, and intermissions to place new barriers/stock up on ammo. Hopefully they switch things up a bit.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ima be putting so much time into Horde mode :blessed: its awesome
when u wanna run horde ? im not touching MP until they take out the shooting delay shyt fukkin my KD up i even had to go back to UE yesterday to make sure i wasn't buggin the fukk out