Gears of War 4 OT

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:

To satisfy the feminists (who, ironically, don't even play video games). Lots of people agree that this SJW shyt is ruining gaming:

Gender politics in gaming - yay, meh, or nay.
Gender politics in gaming - yay, meh, or nay. - PlayStation 4 Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

Are SJWs ruining gaming?
Are SJWs ruining gaming? - PlayStation 4 Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

It sucks man. Nothing you could do about it.

They having a gay character named Kurtis added as a dlc

Watch him be black :snoop:

I really hope not.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
To satisfy the feminists (who, ironically, don't even play video games). Lots of people agree that this SJW shyt is ruining gaming:

Gender politics in gaming - yay, meh, or nay. - PlayStation 4 Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

Are SJWs ruining gaming?
Are SJWs ruining gaming? - PlayStation 4 Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

I really hope not.

It's been confirmed :smh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Cause they don't know how to make gears games no more. No of them have good replay value
Gears UE has good reply value so does 3 you nikkas got yall head so far up Halo/Cod/Battlefields asses THAT's the issue and on top of that you nikkas are prob ass at these gears games so which makes you not wanna play them talkin bout they dont know how to make good gears games it's only been 5 of them 1 being a prequel and one being a remake on top of that they drop every year like COD and Battlefield...if you play the beta in 2 weeks then play the full campaign in oct and say either are trash then you clearly just hating Gears franchise has only gotten better with each installment outside of Gears Judgement...best TPS bar none best MP game bar none

Had a great time with this series on the 360.

One thing that really...ground my gears...was the camera shake while running. shyt gave me a headache. Hope the option to turn off is included.

hope they change that too

Daps
Reppin
St louis
funny thing aint none of u nikkas gon be on the beta and when the full game drops yall play it for bout a couples week then boom...it'll just be me reppin on the MP side of things just like with UE ya diggg
Cc_e_GA_UMAI_kb_V_jpg_large.jpg

naw breh.....i'll be on gears heavy.

wat6rr.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gears UE has good reply value so does 3 you nikkas got yall head so far up Halo/Cod/Battlefields asses THAT's the issue and on top of that you nikkas are prob ass at these gears games so which makes you not wanna play them talkin bout they dont know how to make good gears games it's only been 5 of them 1 being a prequel and one being a remake on top of that they drop every year like COD and Battlefield...if you play the beta in 2 weeks then play the full campaign in oct and say either are trash then you clearly just hating Gears franchise has only gotten better with each installment outside of Gears Judgement...best TPS bar none best MP game bar none

hope they change that too
Not even close to best mp, and yea I'll give it best tps cause I'm not a big fan of uncharted and I'm not invested into either games story to care about the story mode, I ended 1,2,3 story mode tho.

It hasn't gotten better tho honestly. Out the devs mouth, they put in shyt into the games multiplayer to make it noob friendly, that right there's kills the argument if it getting better, it got easier, not better. And it's not better than real battle field games, I ain't talking bout Star Wars or hardline. The next competitive shooter I'll cop is the next real battlefield game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not even close to best mp, and yea I'll give it best tps cause I'm not a big fan of uncharted and I'm not invested into either games story to care about the story mode, I ended 1,2,3 story mode tho.

It hasn't gotten better tho honestly. Out the devs mouth, they put in shyt into the games multiplayer to make it noob friendly, that right there's kills the argument if it getting better, it got easier, not better. And it's not better than real battle field games, I ain't talking bout Star Wars or hardline. The next competitive shooter I'll cop is the next real battlefield game
Battlefield is trash :camby:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Battlefield is trash :camby:
U out your mind. Maybe u just trash, I haven't heard about u being remotely good at any multiplayer game bro, so it's probably just your skills. The greatest things about halo and gears were they balance and halo ranking system, they loss all those advantages they had when they added load outs and perks and shyt. When they stop making it a fight for power weapons and made it where anybody could basically have any power weapons they series pretty much died, I don't see gears or halo ever having a long lasting multiplayer every again.

I know shyt I got real when I let a halo game past me by and didn't even buy, the beta did night for me and didn't feel like halo to me.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are SJWs ruining gaming?

I really hope not.

:snoop:

Has it ever crossed your mind that theirs a huge portion of female gamers. Your acting as if female game characters is something relatively new.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Loving the release date news!:blessed:

And still cant wait for the beta, been practicing hardcore for it by upping my shotgun skills in those gnasher matches in Gears UE.

Lets pray that the Coalition is not 343i.:ufdup:
I was playing through the whole series on xb1 until the division came out. I hope this game is more gears of war 1 - 3 and not judgement.