Gears of War 4 OT

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:

:dead:r.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:
stop cryin nikka they had girls in 3 and judgement was u complaining then ? and it's going back to its root for part 4 dark & gritty did u even see the trailer or check out the interviews or podcasts with rod ? ...fukk is u smoking....what u expect marcus son to look like at 25 ? lmao yall nikkas is weirdos lol @ "a female cannot be a gear of war" when there's female soldiers in real life....on top of that she's not even officially a gear she's an outsider it's a faction in gears 4 which her mom and uncle are the leaders of that don't like the cog aka JD/Del....get a grip honzo :umad:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
They having a gay character named Kurtis added as a dlc

Watch him be black :snoop:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
stop cryin nikka they had girls in 3 and judgement was u complaining then ? and it's going back to its root for part 4 dark & gritty did u even see the trailer or check out the interviews or podcasts with rod ? ...fukk is u smoking....what u expect marcus son to look like at 25 ? lmao yall nikkas is weirdos lol @ "a female cannot be a gear of war" when there's female soldiers in real life....on top of that she's not even officially a gear she's an outsider it's a faction in gears 4 which her mom and uncle are the leaders of that don't like the cog aka JD/Del....get a grip honzo :umad:

You fukk outta here. You were raised by a single mother.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You fukk outta here. You were raised by a single mother.
I see you couldn't refute anything I said cuz you know im right foh honzo :umad: I suggest you read up more on Gears 4 before you end up playing the beta wouldnt want you going in there and you get ya head knocked off left & right

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Storyline after 2 was trash.
I'm a single player story guy, need more than mp for me and I don't see how this one is going to save anything from 3

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Had a great time with this series on the 360.

One thing that really...ground my gears...was the camera shake while running. shyt gave me a headache. Hope the option to turn off is included.