Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's New In Gears Of War 4's Gameplay
Gears4Monster610.jpg

With our cover story on Gears of War 4, we covered a lot of topics to describe The Coalition's work on the next installment for the series. With today's feature, we want to focus on what it's actually going to be like for players when they get their hands on an Xbox One controller. While visiting the studio, we spoke with lead campaign designer Matt Searcy and studio head Rod Fergusson about the team's plans to maintain the classic Gears of War-feel while adding several new tweaks and features. To learn what Game Informer editors thought of the new Gears of War 4 gameplay, check out our discussion on The Game Informer Show.

Watch the video below to learn more about how the team is changing cover mechanics, adding extreme weather, and embracing co-op in a new way.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gears4Monster610.jpg

With our cover story on Gears of War 4, we covered a lot of topics to describe The Coalition's work on the next installment for the series. With today's feature, we want to focus on what it's actually going to be like for players when they get their hands on an Xbox One controller. While visiting the studio, we spoke with lead campaign designer Matt Searcy and studio head Rod Fergusson about the team's plans to maintain the classic Gears of War-feel while adding several new tweaks and features. To learn what Game Informer editors thought of the new Gears of War 4 gameplay, check out our discussion on The Game Informer Show.

Watch the video below to learn more about how the team is changing cover mechanics, adding extreme weather, and embracing co-op in a new way.

man this is all old shyt from 2 weeks ago look at the dates in the article the next update is the 23rd

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears4Monster610.jpg

These nikkas doing all this damn talking and not SHOWING.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

Game Informer interviews studio head of The Coalition Rod Fergusson on a special edition of The Game Informer Show, asking him dozens of burning questions from the community on the hunt for new information on Gears of War 4.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Game Informer interviews studio head of The Coalition Rod Fergusson on a special edition of The Game Informer Show, asking him dozens of burning questions from the community on the hunt for new information on Gears of War 4.

bet the release date will be either Oct 18th or 25th they wont drop a week after FFXV and they won't drop around when COD drops so i think that's the sweet spot

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:

Last edited:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:
:mjlol: damn breh