Gears of War 4 OT

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Are morons really complaining about female characters in the game???:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Gears always had female combatants especially considering the story is a apocalyptic where EVERYONE is needed. Hell read the comics/novels... There were ALOT of female soldiers. Bernadette is a good example!
latest

^^Look how harden she looks. Tho more importantly Gears 3 had a lot of female playable characters why the heck are we complaining now?
I always played as a female or the skinny dudes in MP. :yeshrug: The ninja turtles proportions of Marcus and the Locust always looked dumb to me.:pachaha:

You HAVE to play skinny characters in MP. Which is why Kantu

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
imo Gears is better there's nothing out there like it when i play COD/Battlefield/Halo5 the kills aren't satisfying it's literally point & shoot aka whoever sees each other first....gears it's a million ways the battles can play out and it's either 4v4 or 5v5 depending on which gears you're playing so team work matters more...when that beta drop yull change ya tune i aint even trippin and even if you dont gears 4 gonna shyt on everything that drops MP wise this year it always does you nikkas just too blind to see

:ufdup:

so what's UE then ? that's def not noob friendly

Thats pretty much a remaster. Nobody was going to really play that long. I went into honestly thinking it would be like the halo remaster and was disappointed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Thats pretty much a remaster. Nobody was going to really play that long. I went into honestly thinking it would be like the halo remaster and was disappointed
man u just a hater wtf u want them to do with a 10 yr old game...Halo MCC got shytted on out the gate and nothin worked for MONTHS (all facts btw) but yet you praise that shyt im done here i can tell you just hating to hate..what u thought they was gon remaster all the gears games when they had to work on 4 ? lol u funny...and there are plenty ppl that play gears UE daily even when the beta dropped last summer it had 780,000 users...im done here i know a hater when i see one...do yaself a favor before u hate on gears 4 play the beta...but i already know u gonna hate...so u just keep playin that trash ass COD that drops every year and battlefield....nikkas know in Oct where its gon be live at this game bout to shyt on every shooter i put that on everything

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
man u just a hater wtf u want them to do with a 10 yr old game...Halo MCC got shytted on out the gate and nothin worked for MONTHS (all facts btw) but yet you praise that shyt im done here i can tell you just hating to hate..what u thought they was gon remaster all the gears games when they had to work on 4 ? lol u funny...and there are plenty ppl that play gears UE daily even when the beta dropped last summer it had 780,000 users...im done here i know a hater when i see one...do yaself a favor before u hate on gears 4 play the beta...but i already know u gonna hate...so u just keep playin that trash ass COD that drops every year and battlefield....nikkas know in Oct where its gon be live at this game bout to shyt on every shooter i put that on everything
Yea I wanted them to remake it, the same way halo did. I never praised halo mcc(cause it didn't execute until to late). I was disappointed in gear ui cause I was hopping maybe it would execute where mcc didn't. But instead it was just some fukk shyt. I didn't research it enough, wouldn't have brought it if it did

I haven't played cod since cod mw2 and I haven't brought a battlefield since bf4. I would rather play nothing then these trash ass games out right now that have no staying power.

U and I know gears will drops off the charts in less then a month of release

Have a game headed by a bum rod Ferguson brehs and think it will have staying power

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Dainty female gears and Bielebers are two piecing that fukking huge monster? Get outta here. :mjlol: The men of gears were buff as shyt for a reason. :camby:
it's a VIDEO GAME u fukkin weirdo or did you forget that ? :laff: VIDEO GAMES are supposed to cross the line of reality shut ya ass up if you dont like it go play gears 1&2 and stop bytchin

Why are people annoyed at females being in Gears??

nikka prob caught too many two pieces in MP :laff: or nikkas was hittin him wit that mean strafe game with sam/anya :mjpls: aint no way a nikka would be cryin this much about females in gears unless he caught that work

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Dainty female gears and Bielebers are two piecing that fukking huge monster? Get outta here. :mjlol: The men of gears were buff as shyt for a reason. :camby:
is this what you hate seeing breh ? let a nikka know

:sas2:

:mjpls:

:umad:

or is this to more your liking

either way Man/Woman/Beast i fukkin do it all nikka

:blessed:

:jawalrus:

:shaq:

:sas1:

:heh:

:umad:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea I wanted them to remake it, the same way halo did. I never praised halo mcc(cause it didn't execute until to late). I was disappointed in gear ui cause I was hopping maybe it would execute where mcc didn't. But instead it was just some fukk shyt. I didn't research it enough, wouldn't have brought it if it did

I haven't played cod since cod mw2 and I haven't brought a battlefield since bf4. I would rather play nothing then these trash ass games out right now that have no staying power.

U and I know gears will drops off the charts in less then a month of release

Have a game headed by a bum rod Ferguson brehs and think it will have staying power
that's cuz everybody on COD/BF & Halo dikk it is what it is....COD been trash for a min only reason ppl like it cuz it's popular very casual and wayyyyyyy more noob friendly than all the other shooter out am i right or wrong ?

we just gonna have to disagree on this shyt i aint gonna argue about it forever you think gears is trash and yull probably feel the same way about 4 they way i feel about how COD as a series has gotten it's def the worst out of all the shooters since mw3 dropped if we being honest....battlefield and halo are cool they just dont hold my interest for long IDC how many ppl play all the COD's/BF's/Halo's everyday that dont mean they're better than gears 3 or UE just because their install base is bigger

:ufdup: