Gears of War 4 OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was playing through the whole series on xb1 until the division came out. I hope this game is more gears of war 1 - 3 and not judgement.
it's based on 3 rod ferg said it himself

look at this shyt you can see this mf breathing thru those 4 nostrils and all that this shyt is insane and big news comin on the 11th

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
U out your mind. Maybe u just trash, I haven't heard about u being remotely good at any multiplayer game bro, so it's probably just your skills. The greatest things about halo and gears were they balance and halo ranking system, they loss all those advantages they had when they added load outs and perks and shyt. When they stop making it a fight for power weapons and made it where anybody could basically have any power weapons they series pretty much died, I don't see gears or halo ever having a long lasting multiplayer every again.

I know shyt I got real when I let a halo game past me by and didn't even buy, the beta did night for me and didn't feel like halo to me.
imo Gears is better there's nothing out there like it when i play COD/Battlefield/Halo5 the kills aren't satisfying it's literally point & shoot aka whoever sees each other first....gears it's a million ways the battles can play out and it's either 4v4 or 5v5 depending on which gears you're playing so team work matters more...when that beta drop yull change ya tune i aint even trippin and even if you dont gears 4 gonna shyt on everything that drops MP wise this year it always does you nikkas just too blind to see

:ufdup:

Not even close to best mp, and yea I'll give it best tps cause I'm not a big fan of uncharted and I'm not invested into either games story to care about the story mode, I ended 1,2,3 story mode tho.

It hasn't gotten better tho honestly. Out the devs mouth, they put in shyt into the games multiplayer to make it noob friendly, that right there's kills the argument if it getting better, it got easier, not better. And it's not better than real battle field games, I ain't talking bout Star Wars or hardline. The next competitive shooter I'll cop is the next real battlefield game

so what's UE then ? that's def not noob friendly

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
imo Gears is better there's nothing out there like it when i play COD/Battlefield/Halo5 the kills aren't satisfying it's literally point & shoot aka whoever sees each other first....gears it's a million ways the battles can play out and it's either 4v4 or 5v5 depending on which gears you're playing so team work matters more...when that beta drop yull change ya tune i aint even trippin and even if you dont gears 4 gonna shyt on everything that drops MP wise this year it always does you nikkas just too blind to see

I def agree, even in gears I legit feel scared to die :mjlol: and other game idgaf im running and gunning

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What? I'll never understand why they chose this art direction. I liked the fact that Gears of War started out as a gritty, testosterone filled game with big tanks of man soldiers. Marcus Phoenix was an unforgiving scar ridden man's man...Now we have this pretty boy and now this dainty fukk of a female...why? Why the hell do we need females in games? A female cannot be a fukking gear of war...they are simply not built to go hand to hand with a monster that looks like a fukking 300 pound 7'0 body builder. fukk outta here. The last standing series that doesn't cosign limp wrist fakkitry and feminist "anything you can do I can do better" ass shyt polluting it. :rip:

But there was always female gears in the gears of war story. Everyone who was able to fight in the military was given a gun and put on the front lines. Anya's Mom was the one who was fenix's CO and was in the field with them. Bernie was an old female gear who fought in the pendulum wars... Anya finally joined when she got tired of riding a desk. Read a fukking book. Sam was a "Samoan" gear who joined them because her village was conscripted... And her father was one. :dahell: you never read the books?!

Last edited:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
But there was always female gears in the gears of war story. Everyone who was able to fight in the military was given a gun and put on the front lines. Anya's Mon was the one who was fenix's CO and was in the field with them. Bernie was an old female gear who fought in the pendulum wars... Anya finally joined when she got tired of riding a desk. Read a fukking book. Sam was a "Samoan" gear who joined them because her village was conscripted... And her father was one. :dahell: you never read the books?!

I know there are female gears in the God damn game you son of a bytch I'm saying the probability of females being able to hold down any type of fight would be highly doubtful I didn't read the books but have you read my God damn poets you cocksucker

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know there are female gears in the God damn game you son of a bytch I'm saying the probability of females being able to hold down any type of fight would be highly doubtful I didn't read the books but have you read my God damn poets you cocksucker

LeBron-James-Turns-and-Smiles-at-Camera.gif

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
it's based on 3 rod ferg said it himself

look at this shyt you can see this mf breathing thru those 4 nostrils and all that this shyt is insane and big news comin on the 11th

Dainty female gears and Bielebers are two piecing that fukking huge monster? Get outta here. :mjlol: The men of gears were buff as shyt for a reason. :camby: