Gears of War 4 OT

Chef

All Star
Daps
Mad about what :russ: my gnasher would fukk you up at any range :leon:

Hating ass niqqas. Gnasher it is then.:francis:

:laff: the S/O is not coming back bro there's a couple new weapons tho

Buzzkill (shoot's out buzzsaw's) if there's an MP map like War Machine or long corridors this thing could be a problem hopefully they'll keep it in big open maps only

Dropshot (shoots out a drill with an explosive attacthed to it you control where the drill lands it's to get campers to move out of cover)

gnasher
Longshot
Lancer
Snub
Boltok are all back more new weapons to come and more info tomorrow

Hammerburst back? :ohhh:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The Dropshot functions somewhat as a replacement for the Digger launcher from Gears of War 3, which fired explosive creatures underground. Instead, the Dropshot fires an aerial mine that floats over the battlefield in a straight line as long as you hold the trigger. The moment you let go, the mine spins downward violently. If it hits the ground, it drills for a second before exploding, blowing anything nearby into chunks. If you manage to nail a direct hit on the enemy, it drills directly into their head, decapitating them while their body convulses until the mine explodes. It's a gruesome display that fits alongside some of Gears' best weaponry and it's also super challenging to control, making you feel like a champion whenever you manage to score a direct hit.
The Cerebral Bore from Turok and the Digger had a baby. :ahh:
The Buzzkill fires buzzsaws – a lot of them. And they spew everywhere as long as you hold down the fire button. However, these saws don't become embed in walls; they bounce, ricocheting off surfaces and tear enemies to shreds. During our time with the Buzzkill, we found the weapon was great at clearing a room but was dangerous as it was efficient, capable of killing you with your own saws if you lose track of their trajectories.

kienza1.gif

:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:snoop: there's gonna be locusts in the game they're called the swarm now it's like the new enemy fused with the dead bodies of the locusts you ever see superman the cartoon on saturdays and that one episode he had his retarded cousin on there ?? think of the swarm as the retarded version of the locusts even tho the locusts were retarded themselves
gears-of-war-4-knife-execution.jpg

that's the new locusts/swarm they have red patches on their bodies and some of them their faces are dis configured and they dont wear boots and horde is all but confirmed

\Where the heck is it said that the Swarm are Locust??? No the article of Gameinformer states that the Swarms evolve from the Juvies which are these.
gears-of-war-4-juvies-500x281.jpg

Not that they come from dead Locust.

We don't even know what the Swarm are yet, we definietly know they are not Locust as its said all the Illmusion is gone and Illmusion is partially what created the Locust.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they do drop a PC version for this, what's the timeframe going to be for it? Released at the same time, some months down the road, a year?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
\Where the heck is it said that the Swarm are Locust??? No the article of Gameinformer states that the Swarms evolve from the Juvies which are these.
gears-of-war-4-juvies-500x281.jpg

Not that they come from dead Locust.

We don't even know what the Swarm are yet, we definietly know they are not Locust as its said all the Illmusion is gone and Illmusion is partially what created the Locust.
i didnt say all the swarm was the locust what i meant was those things that turn into drones are part of the swarm......ANYWAY the point is the shyt is gonna be like that....

and on top of that they can change the name all they want these nikkas look like locusts only thing missing on these nikkas are boots and a "drone grenadier" is a locust they even named them all after the old locusts except for the Imago :ufdup:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
i didnt say all the swarm was the locust what i meant was those things that turn into drones are part of the swarm......ANYWAY the point is the shyt is gonna be like that....

and on top of that they can change the name all they want these nikkas look like locusts only thing missing on these nikkas are boots and a "drone grenadier" is a locust they even named them all after the old locusts except for the Imago :ufdup:

:wow: