Gears of War 3 is criminally underrated

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Stopped playing when they took out Capture The Leader. That was basically the only mode I played.

Damn the hate I got for using the sawed-off. Talking bout "noob friendly" or "noob cannon". The gun was nerfed big time so it took skill to strafe and maneuver to get close enough to your enemy for the damn gun to work. You practically had to shove it up his ass to get the kill!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'd cop a Larrybox specifically for the next Gears release or remaster, assuming it doesn't go down like the Halo MC Edition :camby:

That's exactly what I'm waiting for too. Even though they dropped the ball I'm still anticipating Halo 5. Outside of GOW and Halo5 I'm not interested in anything else on Xbox for real.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
originally gave this thread a one star but bumped it to 3. Since I mainly played gears for campaign, 3 was the worst and totally ruined the franchise for me.

I was so mad at that garbage single player that I didn't even bother with mp and sold it on Craig's list.

I guess I should have gave it a chance.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
originally gave this thread a one star but bumped it to 3. Since I mainly played gears for campaign, 3 was the worst and totally ruined the franchise for me.

I was so mad at that garbage single player that I didn't even bother with mp and sold it on Craig's list.

I guess I should have gave it a chance.
The beta for Gears 3 was soo good :banderas:. I originally had a 360, sold it around 2009 to a friend since I had a spare one that belonged to someone whom I thought forgot about it. They came back for it a few months later so I copped a PS3. I saw the Gears 3 beta videos and was sold. Copped a 360 for $60.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
:dahell:It was one of the most hyped games of 2011, how is it underrated?

Now disappointing I'll give you that. 2 and 3 were both good games but they just couldn't hold a candle to the original. Back in 2006 that game was such a beast both in terms of graphics and gameplay, We had never seen anything like it. it was THE reason to own a 360.

Daps
That game was complete ass.

Honestly, it all felt like an expansion pack from sequel to sequel. In 2 it was somewhat acceptable, in 3 it was the same old tired shyt.

The ending was trash too.

Now Bulletstorm, that's a game that is criminally under-rated by Epic Games

Edit: I don't do MP games, so if that's why yall love it, I can't fault you or credit you for it