Daps
I'd still be playing today if not for that glitch that reset your rank

They never compensated people for that

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
still mess around with King of the hill and completed all 50 waves of horde a few weeks ago...probably put the most time into gears 3 than any other game

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That is decent to me. Compared to how I was at first, I was garbage but a few months later I felt I was doing good. KD is just a look at overall stats which includes when you was trash. KD isn't "This nikka was nice since day 1". You wouldn't know how decent I got just by looking at KD.
so are you decent enough to turn that shyt around into a positive ? and will your KD be positive in the beta ? nikka is your KD positive in the ultimate edition ? and would you say since you've gotten decent your KD has been positive on avg if you were to guess ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so are you decent enough to turn that shyt around into a positive ?
It's been a minute..

and will your KD be positive in the beta ?
Probably not as I don't have a Larrybox :mjcry:

nikka is your KD positive in the ultimate edition ?
:mjcry:

and would you say since you've gotten decent your KD has been positive on avg if you were to guess ?
I'm just going by what I remember was a learning phase. I started getting comfortable playin on certain maps and knowing the ins and outs and shyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
practice makes perfect breh hopefully you get one in the fall when the game drops