i'm praying that black tusk dont fukk the
new one up.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me you can't pick up the game and think you're going to emulate what you saw in that video. You'll get wrecked for a long time trying to learn to play that game.
Yup it took me a few months just to get to a point where I could hold my own. I was still garbage compared to some dudes but I was much better than when I first started.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah that's that extreme post realism shyt when they go TOO far with it.

I can escape reality a bit, but cross that line and I'm out.

If Quake came out tomorrow:

"You mean to tell me ppl can jump further by shooting rockets at their feet? :mindblown: "

"Climbing walls with a plasma gun? :dahell:"

"What you mean there's no recoil or reloading?"

"Moving the mouse side to side while hopping around makes you move faster, too? :dahell:"

"Too arcadey, can't get down with this cheap shyt :camby:"

You realism enthusiasts are :scust:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Idk man... It seems like this game doesn't get the recognition it deserves. shyt was like one of the best TPS last gen imo(Speaking only about MP). I was disappointed to see the player count drop off so fast a few months after launch. Game has the best feeling kills and movement options for a grounded TPS. This video is just :wow:

LMAOOOOOO @ The clutch nikka woulda been bodied fukkin wit me

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I read that they were talking about releasing a remastered with all the three games.
depends on the window i doubt they would drop it this year cuz halo 5 in the winter i doubt they wanna compete with that (if that matters to em) realistically if they did it would be 2016 exactly 10 years to the day gears 1 dropped but i dont know if nikkas can wait another year...cuz gears 4 has to drop no later than 2017...but gears 4 can drop in 2016 if they say fukk it to the anniversary but i doubt they'd do that so it's 2017 for gears 4 most likely

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
If they didn't fukk Gears Of War 2 up so badly then Gears Of War 3 wouldve been more successful... A lot of people stopped fukkin with the series after that catastrophe

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If they didn't fukk Gears Of War 2 up so badly then Gears Of War 3 wouldve been more successful... A lot of people stopped fukkin with the series after that catastrophe
Na gears 3 still sold about 5 mill, it was just the developers went wit a more noob friendly approach and the hardcore abandoned that shyt like the plague, series is basically dead to me until further notice