Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was bit by a shark on a fishing trip and lost 3 fingers on my dominant hand. I can squeeze the trigger but I can't hit the bumper. I just throw up the peace sign unintentionally all day, but there's no peace or justice for me anymore :to:
:mjcry:get better sir

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
guys, i have legit been stuck on act 2-4 where youre waiting to get into the abandoned mine. its wave after wave of exploding juvies and other bullshyt and there are simply no checkpoints. i understand when youre playing on insane etc, but this is experienced, i simply cannot pass it, then when i got close, my computer ally gets killed smh.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
guys, i have legit been stuck on act 2-4 where youre waiting to get into the abandoned mine. its wave after wave of exploding juvies and other bullshyt and there are simply no checkpoints. i understand when youre playing on insane etc, but this is experienced, i simply cannot pass it, then when i got close, my computer ally gets killed smh.
Max out jack’s stim ability so he can also revive Del and his shock trap. Plant the traps and grenades on both sides of the platform. When the big guys come into play, shoot out the ice under their feet. Once enough enemies are gone, running out into the ice to destroy the bastions at range becomes viable since all the juvies will be dead. Make sure you’re using plenty of explosives between the dropshot, boomshot, and lancer GL.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone else having trouble getting kills with the cryo cannon? Unless I freeze a guy whose DBNO, it just freezes them solid and that isn’t giving me credit for that weapon. It’s the only weapon I don’t have the medal for yet so I need that one for more weapon skins.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Open world was surprisingly very fun... for one act. Became a chore afterwards. Still, campaign was enjoyable and I usually don't give a fukk about shooter campaigns.

The upgrades that speed up Jack's cooldowns either don't work or have an extremely small impact.

That Snatcher tail might aswell be a railgun. :dead:

That 5-10min segment of Locusts only reminded me how trash and unimaginative Swarm are. I miss the Berserker.

Idk if we're still doing spoilers, but to be considerate:

Upon reflection, the story is just a rehashing of the first trilogy:

Locusts invasion 2.0
Queen Myrrah 2.0
Hammer of Dawn to save the day 2.0.

Just unimaginative. :manny:

Idgaf about Kait or her Swarm Queen mother anymore. :manny:

The Myrrah backstory was interesting, though.

And who was Kait throwin p*ssy too? :jbhmm: JD and Del were a lil too eager to risk their lives for her. We all know how army broads get down.

Don't have too many complaints about multiplayer. Gnasher is the most accessible it's ever been. Haven't found the Lancer offensive outside of mouse users. Flash nades, quit penalties, and net code needs work. Maps are a mixed bag, but I play objective modes. TDM on some of these maps were be boring as fukk.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Max out jack’s stim ability so he can also revive Del and his shock trap. Plant the traps and grenades on both sides of the platform. When the big guys come into play, shoot out the ice under their feet. Once enough enemies are gone, running out into the ice to destroy the bastions at range becomes viable since all the juvies will be dead. Make sure you’re using plenty of explosives between the dropshot, boomshot, and lancer GL.
I remember being stuck on this part of the game for a week. I’m playing on experienced. That shyt had me so frustrated, I wanted to slam my controller mmm you times. I finally beat it. It was fun though, not going to lie. Now I’m stuck in the part shortly after where there’s a snatcher and juvies. Del is trash always needing revival. Game is so much fun though

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is anyone lagging online?
I get at least 50+ MBPS up over wifi, yet gnasher KOTH is kinda laggy for me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK. Gameplay wise the MP is better than 4 but content wise it’s lacking badly. The maps and pick ups are just trash. For example why is that garbage DMR back but not the sawed off or hammer?