Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Misery loves company ass nikkas. Dudes in here mad as fukk, you would think it was st0rmfr0nt meeting or something, just be happy that people can finally be themselves. The homo-emotion is strong in this thread from a bunch of supposed "straight" dudes. I'm glad to see the decision bring the bytch out in niggas.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I only compare unnatural acts and behaviors....no worries though HIV/AIDS will correct this trend soon.

HIV/AIDS isn't contracted BECAUSE you're gay, its because of the mechanics of sex.

You can still get it via oral sex and you can still contract it through heterosexual sex.

Whats your point?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most people don't know this until after the fact of marriage. But two gay people know nothing will ever be reproduced.

"Most?" Wheres the data on that?

And since you're just making shyt up, why can't two people who spend their lives together not have access to:

right of life decisions in the hospital

tax breaks

inheritance rights?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol. How do black homosexuals fit into this argument?

And the better argument here is that white conservatives have bamboozled some black folks into accepting, almost word for word, the same arguments against gay marriage, that they used against miscenegation. And before u start flapping ur gums about how dare i compare blacks and gays, ask youself why are the arguments against both ao eerily similar?

Most black people have already conservatives views. You do know gays can be Racist right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
quote where i said that

the fact of the matter is heterosexual men are repulsed at the thought of gay sex, are repulsed at hearing a gay man talk about his attraction to another man and are repulsed at seeing a gay man prance around like a bytch.....

these are natural instincts...........no bible needed. Your desire to support something that goes against your a mans natural instincts in the name of goodwill lol just shows what type of fool you are

Fat people fukking and dumb people talking annoy the fukk out of me, but should I make that illegal? :mjpls:

Daps
Wonderful

2333540_o.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I can get food and sexual pleasure without using animals.

But what if I want to? What if a lamb is going to be slaughtered for food, so I go ahead and fukk it before it gets killed? What's wrong with that? :manny:

:laugh: I like this dude. Ain't like they could even snitch on you. :lolbron:

Don't fukk me! THat's baaaaaadd :dead:

[ame=http://youtu.be/PpccpglnNf0]Goats Yelling Like Humans - Super Cut Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh: jesus christ...

But seriously...a child might willfully engage in a sexual act with you, but that doesn't mean they have the mental capacity to truly understand what is going on.

A sheep ain't gonna throw it back unless you take it to the edge of a cliff. :troll:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
HIV/AIDS isn't contracted BECAUSE you're gay, its because of the mechanics of sex.

You can still get it via oral sex and you can still contract it through heterosexual sex.

Whats your point?

My point is anal sex is the leading cause of the virus spreading no wonder why the f@gs are disproportionately affected. H0m0s are known to have loose sex lives only a matter of time before they are all eliminated. Nature taking it's course here, eliminating the weak...

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuality is at best a sexual fetish and at worst a mental disorder.

It's disturbing the amount of blacks willing to equate their skin color with sexual fetishes and/or mental disorders. People say the white supremacist standard is "white heterosexual male" but that in itself is propaganda designed to relegate blacks to the level of perverts. The problem is blacks swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. Look at that documentary calling gay "the new black". What else is going to be "the new black"? Incest? Bestiality? Come on.