Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk no. Both are twisted, don't have a tolerance for people that celebrate them in any context

Yes

:pachaha:

What are you going to do about it with your zero tolerance policy clown?

BTW thanks for bumping this thread and thank you in advance when you continue to bump this thread keeping the memories of these brave real American heros alive.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You might be right but you still didn't answer the question. What did they accomplish? Are us black people safer now? Funny how you or any of the people that daped your comment can answer the question :patrice: why is that?
As a country, we just celebrated the 4th of July which is the date that signifies Americans fighting back against their opressor but It's only wrong when Africans fight back against their oppressor.

Let's not forget America was built on violence.

For example,whenever a foreign country attacks America there's never any talk about a nonviolent response or how dr. Martin Luther King would passively respond to a foreign country attacking us.

No,America will do what it does best which is retaliate against their oppressor or whoever attacked them.

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Bruhs, killing the police is probably gonna make the situation a lot worse than it already was...

I don't think it's a good idea because now police are gonna be more likely to shoot blacks on sight even MORE than they were before...

Would you nikkas please stop sounding so scared?

News flash bro, they're already killing us over nothing
It already could be me, you, or one of these brothers on here
Our genocide is already taking place
If it's a possibility that I might DIE...and there IS this possibility...I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees like a coward

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

What are you going to do about it with your zero tolerance policy clown?

Ignore posters like you who actually believe some rogue murderers are heroes. That is an incredibly sick mentality to have. It's one thing to feel numb to these shootings and examine how they're a result of years of pent up frustration, but another to actively celebrate and encourage more things like this to happen as if it's any remote sort of positive.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
teif66613 hours ago
Why isn't this guy replying to any of the comments?

Boa Yo13 hours ago
Same reason those dead cops wont be responding to 911 calls
giphy.gif

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore posters like you who actually believe some rogue murderers are heroes. That is an incredibly sick mentality to have. It's one thing to feel numb to these shootings and examine how they're a result of years of pent up frustration, but another to actively celebrate and encourage more things like this to happen as if it's any remote sort of positive.

You are doing a amazing job at ignoring me.
I guess I missed all the substance in his answer :ehh: better yet...Can you answer the question?

No.

it's not that I can't, I just don't respect you to.

:yeshrug:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just wanted to check in with this post as well..

Does anyone know why Gavin Long was stopped?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are doing a amazing job at ignoring me.

No.

it's not that I can't, I just don't respect you to.

:yeshrug:

Riiiiight......just admit that you don't have an answer instead taking this faux superior position talking about respect. :camby: