Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Bruhs, killing the police is probably gonna make the situation a lot worse than it already was...

I don't think it's a good idea because now police are gonna be more likely to shoot blacks on sight even MORE than they were before...

Then shoot back? There's nothing stopping you from laying a pig down to protect your own life, right? :yeshrug:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Unless I'm mistaken it looks like Youtube removed the video he had about visiting Africa :patrice:

and the one he had up about having no affiliation to any black groups. That's the one I wanted saved, I downloaded it yesterday but I think I got it with no volume :snoop:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
These nikkas are very problematic for white supremacists because they can't play the patriot angle being that these cats were war veterans. They can't honestly call them cowards either cause they literally went COD on the pigs, and showed how woefully inept and flabby these mahfuggas are when they arent shoootin homeless nikkas with pocket knives - or body slamming little black girls at pool parties.

The aftermath of these events is literally the first time I've heard the media even bothering to talk about UNITY and COMING TOGETHER, dredging up MLK again, and these were just TWO MEN.

I can't even look at these c00n ass rappers and entertainers the same anymore, that instagram feed looking dry as fucc.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Rip to Micah johnson and gavin long

Although I'm still not so sure micah johnson did any shooting.

Also a big fukk you to all the white supremacist lurking the site, who are offended by our audacity to actually fight back when we are being abused unlawfully and not receiving any justice.

Tell me 1 time in American history where america was attacked on any level and you all employed Dr king non violent methods? Go ahead I'll wait.

Now you have a issue with "retaliation" when all you know is retaliatory practices.

Fukk outta here

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Rip to Micah johnson and gavin long

Although I'm still not so sure micah johnson did any shooting.

Also a big fukk you to all the white supremacist lurking the site, who are offended by our audacity to actually fight back when we are being abused unlawfully and not receiving any justice.

Tell me 1 time in American history where america was attacked on any level and you all employed Dr king non violent methods? Go ahead I'll wait.

Now you have a issue with "retaliation" when all you know is retaliatory practices.

Fukk outta here
absolutely, there is a false flag on the stories of black men shooting cops.

however, the media has presented as black victims and both Micah and Gavin deserve proper respect