Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have to do that when i get time:manny:....though i'm sure breh had his positive sides a good guy wouldn't have went O Dog on that sexy little Asian chick and her man(whom happen to be black):comeon:
Pops should've been an honest cop. Isn't that what y'all are bytching about? I bet that cop will never cover shyt up again after his daughter got murked. Maybe he'll train other officers about his story as a lesson. Use your head

Daps
Pops should've been an honest cop. Isn't that what y'all are bytching about? I bet that cop will never cover shyt up again after his daughter got murked. Maybe he'll train other officers about his story as a lesson. Use your head
you really jocking some scorn ex house negro cop with superficial black consciousness like he Shaft or somebody:russ:while i'm not on my ALLLivesMatter killing innocent people of color cause of whom they are related to or in relationships with rubs me the wrong way:yeshrug:regardless i'm not all that uspset about Dorners war on corrupt racist LAPD but some of his method were wrong

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really jocking some scorn ex house negro cop with superficial black consciousness like he Shaft or somebody:russ:while i'm not on my ALLLivesMatter killing innocent people of color cause of whom they are related to or in relationships with rubs me the wrong way:yeshrug:regardless i'm not all that uspset about Dorners war on corrupt racist LAPD but some of his method were wrong
Ok