Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I used to post that nikkas that are upset that blacks are over-represented in the military are dumb asses, and that we need even more nikkas to go to the military.

Gavin and Micah just prove it, imagine a US military that's 50% black :wow:

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
And ignore these ho ass nikkas on the Coli who run in threads to say, "b-b-but who have you nikkas killed? you ain't gonna do anything so stop talking about this subject :damn:stooooop:to:" they are the LEAST likely to bust a grape, and they PROUDLY make it known that they won't, but they have the audacity to go around calling other nikkas cowards :bryan:

The "by any means necessary" bros are way more likely to do something than your punk ass is, that's for sure

You "Kumbaya, peaceful, be nice and maybe they'll stop" ass nikkas are the biggest weenies to ever enter this forum, how dare you p*ssy nikkas try to call other nikkas scared for not being on that "violence is never the answer" shyt that you're on:comeon::mjlol:

I'm sure there was someone out there who thought Dorner, Micah, and Gavin would never do what they did, but you never know what can happen when a nikka gets tired of the bullshyt. Keep that in mind. Just because YOU would never use violence doesn't mean every other nikka on here is the same way

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I used to post that nikkas that are upset that blacks are over-represented in the military are dumb asses, and that we need even more nikkas to go to the military.

Gavin and Micah just prove it, imagine a US military that's 50% black :wow:
Great idea.
But American black men do not know how to organize like that.

Having that many military trained black men would bring an end to this shyt.

I might just join the Marine Corps.