Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Does anyone know the facts behind the situation? Someone on twitter had questioned if he was simply exercising his right to open carry in an open carry state and had the police called on him and it got me to thinking. Usually, we would know what the reasoning for the police stop was by now... Maybe I'm just behind.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bruhs, killing the police is probably gonna make the situation a lot worse than it already was...

I don't think it's a good idea because now police are gonna be more likely to shoot blacks on sight even MORE than they were before...

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bruhs, killing the police is probably gonna make the situation a lot worse than it already was...

I don't think it's a good idea because now police are gonna be more likely to shoot blacks on sight even MORE than they were before...

Breh, you gotta realize, they're already doing that now. There is no worse. Even if it could get worse it will be no fault of any black person. History has shown white supremacy/ race soldiers don't need an excuse to be violent towards blacks

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you gotta realize, they're already doing that now. There is no worse. Even if it could get worse it will be no fault of any black person. History has shown white supremacy/ race soldiers don't need an excuse to be violent towards blacks

I know, I'm just worried that they're gonna start ramping it up :mjcry:

we might see another Tulsa race attack again brehs :mjcry:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

Basically, these dudes know they will never be pulled over by a cop and when they are you best believe they already got their information out and their hands on the wheel with their soft voice ready for commands. lol But its okay, lets make even harder for these police to be prosecuted because you know damn well more laws will be enacted to protect them in response. This will most definitely fukk over our people in low income neighborhoods and never get back to the middle to upper class blacks. Could you imagine these attacks taking place with an irrational republican as our president?