GameStop will get paid from digital downloads/content on each Xbox sold

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all need to read the details instead of just going off headlines. It's a partnership between Xbox and GameStop. They're giving GameStop a commission on digital sales at GameStop and providing them with Microsoft office equipment to use in store.

Dog, they are DYING. Prolonging the inevitable for what?

Karma for their fukkboi policies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
full

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
This could end up making some decent money for everyone involved

If they figure out a way to transfer used game licenses where you can actually trade in a digital game, they might be onto something

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Total opposite from the start of last gen when Microsoft was trying to kill GameStop.

They might have saved GameStop now :ehh:
Apparently a bunch of fakkits here are eager to see an American company go bankrupt and thousands more Americans lose jobs to satisfy their console war disease.

Stans are pathetic

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Microsoft has turned Gamestops into de facto Microsoft outlets. This is smart business. Microsoft bout to have Sony/Nintendo in the back on those small ass shelves where I'd find my Vita games.

Yup. It's so brilliant.

Short sited Stans gonna be furious.

Sony stans gonna have to shop at Walmart

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm not seeing the net positive for MS here, unless they're trying to carve a spend money to make money thing on a corpse of a company in GameStop?

The profit sharing I could see coming after its proven viable (to keep the train rolling), but I'm missing something here...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Microsoft has turned Gamestops into de facto Microsoft outlets. This is smart business. Microsoft bout to have Sony/Nintendo in the back on those small ass shelves where I'd find my Vita games.

this is a great look if you can bring Xbox products in any GameStop for warranties / repairs or any other Microsoft product :ohhh: