Gamestop Giving Out Beyond 2 Souls Demo Codes on Facebook

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
*fixed*

Unless Watchdogs does something VERY different, it looks like :trash: compared to GTA V.

:mindblown:

Graphics shyt on GTA. Which I love, and they gave the game a very polished look, but it's still a lot more cartooney.

Watchdogs is gonna be more realistic, with a more serious, less arcadey feel, and a technologically based story I think a lot of cats will get immersed in. Of course it ain't gonna do GTA numbers...But the shyt you can do "hacking the city" is just :wow:

Speak for urself :umad:

I'll have GTA 5, Beyond Two Souls, NBA 2k14, Watch Dogs, and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros all in rotation, and need to beat them all before I even THINK about a PS4. fukk that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this was awesome. im def copping. the production values are top notch.. i was like :gladbron: when i saw jodie getting her john martson on on the horse in the trailer

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:salute: to sony for giving us all this piff for the ps3 cuz they know nikkas are gonna be :patrice: about copping the ps4 on the first day

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally got around to playing this after coming down from GTA V. I wasnt crazy about this at first, but it has definitely piqued my interest now that i completed the demo.

-DMP-

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Finished the demo earlier :wow: the graphics :lupe: :blessed:

Still find controlling Aiden weird but that'll take time.