Gamestop Giving Out Beyond 2 Souls Demo Codes on Facebook

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This game is awesome by the way. Very movie driven but the emotion is so raw.

Just did my first spy mission. :whoo: This ghost is fun but its so stressful because the girl feels pain the longer you're away.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
game has snuck up on me with all of the PS4 hype...totally forgot. gotta go investigate.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
This game is awesome by the way. Very movie driven but the emotion is so raw.

Just did my first spy mission. :whoo: This ghost is fun but its so stressful because the girl feels pain the longer you're away.

It's so angelic, friend. :ahh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope this game doesnt get a ten. It seems like its going to be real short and it seems like it takes practically zero skill. You could almost just sit back and watch the game unfold since no matter what you do, there will be an ending. I dont think you can die in this game.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like the demo. I played through it twice and both times the train interaction played out entirely different. Very dynamic gameplay in this joint. And there is more going on for the player than say, Heavy Rain. I can see the potential in this joint, but I'll wait for that inevitable price drop before copping... but I will play through this one.

:youngsabo:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I hope this game doesnt get a ten. It seems like its going to be real short and it seems like it takes practically zero skill. You could almost just sit back and watch the game unfold since no matter what you do, there will be an ending. I dont think you can die in this game.

:what:
Why you hoping a game doesn't get a great score? The Walking Dead and Heavy Rain takes zero skill too and both are critically acclaimed. With these type of games its all about the story and experience breh.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:what:
Why you hoping a game doesn't get a great score? The Walking Dead and Heavy Rain takes zero skill too and both are critically acclaimed. With these type of games its all about the story and experience breh.
I think heavy rain is more of a game then this is. The walking dead is more of a game then this is. This game and ive been playing the retail the past couple days, is basically just a movie not a game that has puzzles and requires thinking, friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like the demo. I played through it twice and both times the train interaction played out entirely different. Very dynamic gameplay in this joint. And there is more going on for the player than say, Heavy Rain. I can see the potential in this joint, but I'll wait for that inevitable price drop before copping... but I will play through this one.

:youngsabo:
I ended up waking her up at the last minute, running from the police, beating a couple up, getting into the bathroom and onto the roof of the train. doesnt that happen for everyone?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ended up waking her up at the last minute, running from the police, beating a couple up, getting into the bathroom and onto the roof of the train. doesnt that happen for everyone?
Not at all :laugh:

The first time I played the demo, I didn't do "The Experiment" part of it, so I didn't know how the controls worked for the ghost. So I didn't do anything when the cops came in. I just sat there and let them question me. I got to the bathroom, but again, I didn't know how to use the ghost so I didn't open the top up and got caught. When you get caught they put cuffs on you and have one of the officers watch the door. That's when I figured out how to use the ghost. While I was in cuffs I possessed the guard outside of the door and had him unlock the hand cuffs.

The 2nd time played out like yours, but I didn't even make it into the bathroom, I straight broke the window to one of the train cars and jumped out of that bytch

:heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not at all :laugh:

The first time I played the demo, I didn't do "The Experiment" part of it, so I didn't know how the controls worked for the ghost. So I didn't do anything when the cops came in. I just sat there and let them question me. I got to the bathroom, but again, I didn't know how to use the ghost so I didn't open the top up and got caught. When you get caught they put cuffs on you and have one of the officers watch the door. That's when I figured out how to use the ghost. While I was in cuffs I possessed the guard outside of the door and had him unlock the hand cuffs.

The 2nd time played out like yours, but I didn't even make it into the bathroom, I straight broke the window to one of the train cars and jumped out of that bytch

:heh:
:merchant: That is pretty dynamic. Wait till you play the birthday party. :shaq:

O heavens i mean. :dj2:

Things can get pretty demonic in there. :sadbron:

This might very well be a demonic game

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think ive got the game figured out in terms of what the ghost actually is. Well i guess its not that hard to imagine what it really is.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:merchant: That is pretty dynamic. Wait till you play the birthday party. :shaq:

O heavens i mean. :dj2:

Things can get pretty demonic in there. :sadbron:

This might very well be a demonic game

I understand/agree w what you sayin...The only thing I didn't like was the ease, like you could never die...Which is good for replayability when you wanna try other outcomes, but kinda wack when you consider you are just playing a movie...Is it still worth a day 1 cop in your opinion? And how far thru do u think u are? Shorter than Heavy Rain? (which was a perfect length to me btw)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I understand/agree w what you sayin...The only thing I didn't like was the ease, like you could never die...Which is good for replayability when you wanna try other outcomes, but kinda wack when you consider you are just playing a movie...Is it still worth a day 1 cop in your opinion? And how far thru do u think u are? Shorter than Heavy Rain? (which was a perfect length to me btw)
I see a screen that says. Experiment and at the end is Prologue. Each chapter you do adds a new timeline to the story. Im more than half way through and i dont feel like ive been playing very much. Maybe the game will open up more after prologue but it looks like ive already done a good portion of the game. I cant say whether or not its day 1 cop because i dont know how long it takes to beat 1 playthrough yet on my own. Im crushing this game though.