Gamestop Giving Out Beyond 2 Souls Demo Codes on Facebook

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I see a screen that says. Experiment and at the end is Prologue. Each chapter you do adds a new timeline to the story. Im more than half way through and i dont feel like ive been playing very much. Maybe the game will open up more after prologue but it looks like ive already done a good portion of the game. I cant say whether or not its day 1 cop because i dont know how long it takes to beat 1 playthrough yet on my own. Im crushing this game though.

What I basically meant was does the "unkillable" aspect put a damper on the gameplay or is it still worth it to you?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What I basically meant was does the "unkillable" aspect put a damper on the gameplay or is it still worth it to you?
I just felt like i really couldnt make any mistakes. I think it all depends on the payoff in the end and the length of the game. If the game ends up being real short, ill be dissapointed. If the game opens up more at some point and requires some level of skill, ill be happy. I cant sayim not having fun with it but im just wondering how long they can do this. Im not wowed like when i played the last of us yet.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Game is pure piff :ahh: knew Quantic Dream wont dissapoint :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok ive been playing the game all weekend and id like to remove all of your doubts. This game, is awesome. The length is there. When you watch the time line dont be nervous. The game is not short like the timeline may make it appear. Theres a lot going on in this game and i feel friends will enjoy it. Please support because i want to see a ps4 sequel.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What the game look like? :takedat: What it feels like?
Looks and feels like the longest movie ever. Graphics make you wonder why we're going to the next gen. To think, ill never know all the possibilities. What could have been. I felt the emotions. I played with headphones and in stereo most the weekend. This girl goes through some STUFF, friend but ultimately, its up to you how you handle it. Its so cinematic. Its so eerie, its so everything. I dont think ive let anyone down yet. :youngsabo: You cannot go back and play chapters so make sure what you did is what you want to do because whats done is done once the chapter is over or youve reached a checkpoint, friend.

DMR

Killa
Daps
What the game look like? :takedat: What it feels like?

Best graphics on PS3 period :ahh: faces have so much detail, they look like real faces. Water effects on Jodies body when shes in shower :ohlawd:

Easily game of the year contender

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Best graphics on PS3 period :ahh: faces have so much detail, they look like real faces. Water effects on Jodies body when shes in shower :ohlawd:

Easily game of the year contender
:wtf: i never saw her take a shower but i guess thats a good thing, friend. :sitdown:

Have you got to Jodie in her teenage years yet? Was she goth for you? My Jodie had the emo comb over bangs, a plaid mini skirt and cross on her neck.

DMR

Killa
Daps
:wtf: i never saw her take a shower but i guess thats a good thing, friend. :sitdown:

Have you got to Jodie in her teenage years yet? Was she goth for you? My Jodie had to emo comb over bangs, a plaid mini skirt and cross on her neck.

Yep, she had blue/black emo hair. Im way farther than that tho, I think Im near the end, cause the story is linear now.