Gamestop Giving Out Beyond 2 Souls Demo Codes on Facebook

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was watching my cousin play the demo and the end of the demo this nikka done got a whole different outcome i was like :leon:

I didn't crash through the cops near the end of that chase and got taken into a van. He crashed through and had to take down a helicopter afterwards.

:leon: i didn't know this was an option

first time i got fukked up in the woods by those trees :bryan: the dogs caught me and i had to break out of the car, 2nd time i got away and hid on a cliff

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I was watching my cousin play the demo and the end of the demo this nikka done got a whole different outcome i was like :leon:

I didn't crash through the cops near the end of that chase and got taken into a van. He crashed through and had to take down a helicopter afterwards.

Yeah I JUST put my man on, he was frontin on downloadin the demo...didnt say shyt about it for like 2 days...came thru n i just "happened" to be playin it :youngsabo:

Let this nikka get the controller around the combat part w/the CIA....I'm :snoop: cuz he fukkin up on top of the train gettin beat up, n when I think it's game over, nikka gets a whole different outcome and I was like :gladbron:

nikka was like "I'm DEFINITELY buying this :blessed:

And that was all before the helicopter scene :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: yall niccas talkin bout all these different things happening imma have to replay the demo like 3 more times :wow:....shyt too good brehs, and niccas straight sleeping on this shyt :beli:
GTA V is the reason. Don't matter to me, I LOVE these games so I'm copping Day 1.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Didn't know a lot about the game but I pre-ordered yesterday and got my demo code sent through today. If I can get myself off GTA I'll give it a go

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I fukked up the exact same part when I first played it and was disappointed that the demo ended after the next short scene. I guess I just expected more. Then yesterday I read something about a movie theater and I'm like :dwillhuh:

Had to replay that today. My copy's been payed off at GameStop since June I think. Sucks that their the only one's with the LE. Been fukkin with QD since Indigo Prophecy (1st 3/4's of the game:whew:). Still remember a preview of the diner scene in one of the PSM mags sold the game for me.

I also went through one of the windows of the train with no hassle the first time. Today I got into an extra fight with the cops and made my escape in the bathroom.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
did gta5 steal watchdogs thunder or is that game still gonna do numbers?

:comeon: we all knew what to expect from GTA 5 breh, after you beat the story it usually gets :ld: pretty fast

i anticipated The Last of Us, Watchdogs, and Beyond 2 Souls waaaay more than GTA 5

Last of Us came through and crushed the buildings :banderas: and im sure the other two games will too

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Didn't know a lot about the game but I pre-ordered yesterday and got my demo code sent through today. If I can get myself off GTA I'll give it a go

I was the same way breh, trust me... :wow:

It's worth gettin off GTA for a while.

Having this, GTA & Watchdogs in rotation though? :wow::wow::wow:

I might as well go abstinent for a few months...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Demo was better than I expected, not crazy about the control scheme but it's better than heavy rain. :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was the same way breh, trust me... :wow:

It's worth gettin off GTA for a while.

Having this, GTA & Watchdogs in rotation though? :wow::wow::wow:

I might as well go abstinent for a few months...
*fixed*

Unless Watchdogs does something VERY different, it looks like :trash: compared to GTA V.