Gamestop Giving Out Beyond 2 Souls Demo Codes on Facebook

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
ps3 might be the goat system a far as exclusives go. There are only a handful of games this gen I think even can be put in the same category as the shyt playstation dropped this generation.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
beyond_two_souls_script_header.jpg

This is real life.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Any fans of heavy rain played this yet?

Is it similar better/worse?
from wat i played in the demo its at least 3x better than heavy rain (and i thought heavy rain was dope)....graphics are :krs::damn:, story is :ohlawd::gladbron:, acting is :blessed: and aiden is :salute:.....like i said before i dont pay full price for SP that often but im copping this the weekend it drop

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Any fans of heavy rain played this yet?

Is it similar better/worse?

from wat i played in the demo its at least 3x better than heavy rain (and i thought heavy rain was dope)....graphics are :krs::damn:, story is :ohlawd::gladbron:, acting is :blessed: and aiden is :salute:.....like i said before i dont pay full price for SP that often but im copping this the weekend it drop

Exactly what he said. If someone couldn't get into or didn't like Heavy Rain, this will make one go back & try it while waiting on the sequel to this or next release from Quantic Dream.

I LOVE QD's storytelling, the plot arcs, possibilities, decision making, etc.

The combat in this is refreshing, new, and :whew:

Whenever you get the feeling like "Oh I'm just playing one long cutscene", the game gives you just enough control to fukk up, alter, or follow the story. And with the multiple endings, outcomes, etc on HR, I'm assuming this will be even more piffworthy.

Truly a unique masterpiece (I can already tell) and a day 1 cop.

I expected Heavy Rain to come n go in a couple days worth of gameplay (I played probably 2-3 hrs a night) but I stretched that shyt out for weeks, simply because the story was that good. It was like coming home and watching your favorite episode of you're favorite crime drama. And every night being a fukking cliffhanger. This is more of the same, but improved in EVERY aspect. The greatest gameplay I think, will lie in which you control Aiden, but Jodie is moving about onscreen...

:blessed: So ready.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching my cousin play the demo and the end of the demo this nikka done got a whole different outcome i was like :leon:

I didn't crash through the cops near the end of that chase and got taken into a van. He crashed through and had to take down a helicopter afterwards.