Games You’ve Beat in 2023

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
metroid prime remastered…shyt aside from 2k23 it might be the only game I’ve invested any real time in…actually no I was into sifu (arenas) for a solid minute…granted I’d already beaten the campaign

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
metroid prime remastered…shyt aside from 2k23 it might be the only game I’ve invested any real time in…actually no I was into sifu (arenas) for a solid minute…granted I’d already beaten the campaign

Sounds like its over for you :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like its over for you :francis:

I have cycles where I prefer to kill time just sitting down and watching TV and others where I just sit down and game…I spent most of the quarantine gaming…then spent most of the past year catching up on shows/watching new ones…slowly but surely shifting back into the gaming cycle especially with starfield and spider-man 2 dropping in back-to-back months kinda sorta soon

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have cycles where I prefer to kill time just sitting down and watching TV and others where I just sit down and game…I spent most of the quarantine gaming…then spent most of the past year catching up on shows/watching new ones…slowly but surely shifting back into the gaming cycle especially with starfield and spider-man 2 dropping in back-to-back months kinda sorta soon
I found myself cycling in and out of gaming too. I was hardcore into gaming since I was a child until about 3 years ago. Then I quit gaming for a couple of years. It just didn't interest me, and I found myself caring more about fixing broken pc games to work on my complicated rig than actually playing games. The only game I played in a 2 year span was Cyberpunk. Then I got the urge to build a new pc last fall, but a simpler one with just one gpu and one monitor. I've been gaming like crazy since then. I've almost played all of the games I missed and wanted to play in that timespan. shyt's been great, especially because some of the games I missed while I was out of gaming are absolute masterpieces. It's just been one great game after another without any mediocre games to play because there is nothing else out there (well, I did play Jedi Survivor, which was mid, but I liked it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found myself cycling in and out of gaming too. I was hardcore into gaming since I was a child until about 3 years ago. Then I quit gaming for a couple of years. It just didn't interest me, and I found myself caring more about fixing broken pc games to work on my complicated rig than actually playing games. The only game I played in a 2 year span was Cyberpunk. Then I got the urge to build a new pc last fall, but a simpler one with just one gpu and one monitor. I've been gaming like crazy since then. I've almost played all of the games I missed and wanted to play in that timespan. shyt's been great, especially because some of the games I missed while I was out of gaming are absolute masterpieces. It's just been one great game after another without any mediocre games to play because there is nothing else out there (well, I did play Jedi Survivor, which was mid, but I liked it.

I was kinda the reverse…messed with computers growing up but didn’t have any game systems…granted I played games on the CPU…I think the first “current” console I was able to buy was the PS1…haven’t missed a gen yet…even when I take a break from gaming it’s not a complete break…I will still play 2k, COD, and must-play triple A games that drop just sparingly

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Tears of the kingdom
Dead Island 2
FF16
Wo Long
Atomic Heart
Death Loop
Ghostwire Tokyo
FF Origins: Stranger of Paradise
RE4 Remake
Boneraiser Minions
Pineapple on pizza

My game time has slowed significantly since my son was born in may.