Games You’ve Beat in 2023

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean...is getting to the ending credits actually "beating the game"?

I "beat" TOTK. I aint do half the side missions or get half the armor in the game though. After a certain amount of time I just brute forced my way to the end because I had enough health and stamina.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ragnarok
King Arthur Knights Tale
FF16
Jedi Survivor

I was/am in the last mission of both Fire Emblem and Midnight Sun but I probably won't finish either. When I'm out I'm usually out.

I also guess I technically beat Diablo and Wild Hearts.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean...is getting to the ending credits actually "beating the game"?

I "beat" TOTK. I aint do half the side missions or get half the armor in the game though. After a certain amount of time I just brute forced my way to the end because I had enough health and stamina.
I consider finishing the main campaign as beating the game. platinuming is doing extra shyt.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
cant remember... but i think so far

Ragnarok
Yakuza 5,6 and 7
crisis core
death stranding
GOT

beaten 7 games in 7 months sounds about right for me.

Currently playing, FF 16, xenoblade 3 ,destiny. Should have 16 beaten by the end of this month and xenoblade probably by the end of august....

i've been replaying uncharted 4 and nier automata. been back at the office has cut off alot of my gaming time .....and since i love rotating games it takes me longer than usual.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn, everybody playing Hogwarts. Is that because everybody is Harry Potter fans, or is that because the game is actually really good? :jbhmm: I've bever been into Harry Potter anything, but I'll play a good game, regardless of the setting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, everybody playing Hogwarts. Is that because everybody is Harry Potter fans, or is that because the game is actually really good? :jbhmm: I've bever been into Harry Potter anything, but I'll play a good game, regardless of the setting.

Its decent, it felt more like a moment

Its also kind of weird that they launched the game, it blew up and they didn’t really provide any content upgrades or DLC for it.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I like to play off and on but 22/23 I finished these

Spider man.
Uncharted Legacy.
Death Stranding (kinda)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Last of Us
God of War
The Order 1866

*Also played The Line cause I heard it's one of the best story lines in a shooter ever and it didn't disappoint, that game deserves a 4k remake

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I liked the early HP books/movies when I was younger but wasn’t like a super fan or anything. It’s a legit good wizard RPG even if you don’t know about HP world/lore

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
220px-Mmx7box.jpg

Sighs...this game was such a slog to get through. Its like they threw everything on the plate and set the oven to 300, only to get a doughy, nasty but perishable mess of a dish.

Leagues better than Mega Max X6 which can die in an apartment fire, but ooof :scust:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its good. Its really paint by the numbers Ubisoft open world type shyt with a Harry Potter coat of paint.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think its good. Its really paint by the numbers Ubisoft open world type shyt with a Harry Potter coat of paint.
Interesting. I’m kinda tired of Ubisoft style open world games. I played Horizon Zero Dawn and liked it, but tired with the Ubisoft style. I’m gonna play Forbidden West. So Hogwarts might be too much of a good thing.

Thanks everybody for your impressions :cheers: