Games you just can't get into

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I can't get into Shadow of Mordor. Same thing with Far Cry 3 (wanted to try it before I went for FC4), South Park Stick of Truth and Monster Hunter 3 for Wii U.

What about you, brehs and brehettes? What popular, critically acclaimed games bored you to tears? (And y'all better not say Skyrim.)

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
So far the original Fallout on PC...copped the pack with 1&2+Tactics a while back and I haven't made it far @ all.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This year: Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive, Shadow of Mordor, and Dragon Age Inquisition (I'm trying to play the broken version, but shyt isn't holding my attention right now either. I loved the first 2, but this one just seems different. Once they fix it, I'm gonna try to get back into it). There hasn't been much this year that I've liked really. Kinda a shytty year. Once they fix Far Cry 4, I'll probably get into that heavy though. FC3 was great. I was enjoying ACU, but we all know how fukked up that game is :mjcry:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Dragon age Inquisiton:mjcry: I wanna get into this game game so bad I love game of thrones and feel like I missed out greatly on skyrim:mjcry:

I just can't get into games right now other than sports games and idk why def missed out on some classics over the years:wow:

Actually played and beat Last of Us though:ohlawd: