Games where the sequel or threequel ruined an otherwise fantastic series.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
71YjdrLM2uL.jpg

at this point ive beaten doom1/2 thousands of times but i beat this shyt once and never played it again:unimpressed:
Doom 3 was dope it was just a full on horror game instead of run and gun.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Any of y’all ever played Street Fighter vs X Men?

The OG MvC :wow:

And I dunno, I liked Infinite :manny:

I rock heavy with x-men vs street fighter used to play it in the arcade as a kid. Never found it for a console sadly enough

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg
This guy had some of the worst ideas for MP balance. Meh.
Let me tell you... I HATE this mothefukker.

He started the MP's downward spiral in UC2 with all sorts of head scratching game changes. The slow pace and high health of UC2 MP was ruined by this retard. Worst of all was the nerf to FAL's rate of fire, a move that ZERO sense. It wasn't even an overpowered weapon in the game. It was a MONSTER at range, which it should have been. The nerf to the rate of fire turned the game into the AK47 show, because you couldn't get fukking kills with it.

The biggest insult was this worthless cac fakkit stating that changes made to the game couldn't be reverted, a bold faced lie.

I hope this piece of shyt is strung out on meth somewhere. :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you... I HATE this mothefukker.

He started the MP's downward spiral in UC2 with all sorts of head scratching game changes. The slow pace and high health of UC2 MP was ruined by this retard. Worst of all was the nerf to FAL's rate of fire, a move that ZERO sense. It wasn't even an overpowered weapon in the game. It was a MONSTER at range, which it should have been. The nerf to the rate of fire turned the game into the AK47 show, because you couldn't get fukking kills with it.

The biggest insult was this worthless cac fakkit stating that changes made to the game couldn't be reverted, a bold faced lie.

I hope this piece of shyt is strung out on meth somewhere. :pacspit:
:pachaha:
Yes!

Ruined UC4 MP IMO as well. I put in WAY less time in it compared to the others. This guy ruins whatever he touches.

I wasn't able to experience the classic UC2 pre patch MP because of this dude.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
dragon age for me, esp inquisition. 2 was cool but dragon age origins was straight comfort food

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That fukking Batmobile :pacspit:
Its like the included it on some here nikka damn shyt.

This MvC3 slander :gucci:

The gameplay in MvCi was good, but the visual and so much emphasis on MCU for the marvel side of the roster….basura.

To add to the thread…WWE 2K20

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the actual batmobile wasn’t bad, and the bat-tank itself wasn’t bad, it was just the amount they require you to use it, especially if you want the true ending.

Doing stealth in a fukking tank is the most absurd design decision I’ve e ever seen in a game:snoop:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Funny this topic shows up after I beat Bayonetta 3, cause boy did they fumble (gameplay is great but everything else….:francis:)

Hope Kamiya does a Flashpoint style hard reset for Bayo 4 and release it on better hardware.

Bruh it’s literally a multiverse there’s no need for a reset.

Plus you’re gonna learn to love Violetta :ufdup:

savagek

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallout 3 imo. It just lacked the soul and charm of the original two. Luckily New Vegas returned us to its former glory.