Games from the xbox showcase coming to ps5

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
"Wow, what an impressive showcase today by Xbox!"

A foolish statement uttered by inconsequential Xbox "fans" whom in haste, did not recognize that this was merely free advertising for games coming to the most popular and biggest gaming console ever, the Playstation 5.

The gaming community was treated to a plethora of great games today freely shown not on our dime.

At PlayStation, we believe in providing our gamers with the best experience possible, which includes bringing these amazing games to our unrivaled platform. Whether you're diving into epic adventures, competing in high-stakes battles, or exploring vast worlds, the PlayStation 5 is ready to deliver unparalleled performance, stunning visuals, and the most immersive gameplay experience out there.

So, while Xbox had their fleeting moment today, remember that the true gaming greatness awaits you on the PS5.

Nothing has changed. Nothing has changed.

Get ready for the ultimate gaming experience – the best games, the best console, the best community. PlayStation continues to be the home of true gaming innovation. We haven't shown you what's soon to come, with the PS5 pro on the horizon...

#PS5 #PlayStation #GreatnessAwaits

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Imagine playing this piff on a PS5 :scust:

That's like eating truffle covered seared lobster tails on a paper plate :scust:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
Imagine playing this piff on a PS5 :scust:

That's like eating truffle covered seared lobster tails on a paper plate :scust:
Where else, I pray shall this "piff" you speak of be played? On the poor man's Xbox? I use an Xbox, as a door stop in my office that I enter daily to see it as a reminder of their position, beneath my feet, below my level. Under me. Not on my level. Be gone.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Where else, I pray shall this "piff" you speak of be played? On the poor man's Xbox? I use an Xbox, as a door stop in my office that I enter daily to see it as a reminder of their position, beneath my feet, below my level. Under me. Not on my level. Be gone.
PS5 owners are just PC beta testers :troll:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not a bad haul for sonygang :ehh:

Call of Duty BOPS 6
Doom The Dark Ages
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Fallout 76 Expansion
Expedition 33
MGS Delta
Sea of Thieves: Season 13
Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn
Diablo IV DLC
Elder Scrolls Online 10yr Anniversary
Life is Strange: Double Exposure
MechaBreak
Atomfall
WUCHANG: Fallen Feathers
Assassin's Creed: Shadows
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 (Timed Exclusive)
FragPunk
Winter Burrow
Mixtape
@LiesOfGizmo_Duck

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Damn, absolutely no need to buy an Xbox console.
Until Sony announces some fukking games, and a real fukking showcase, the opposite is true. there is no reason to own a PS5, theres nothing to look forward to.

They have announced nothing but kiddy TRASH for KIDS and GAAS trash the past several "showcases" they have held.

yall grown ass men pretending to be super excited about astro bot and some lego trash. desperation. we need a showcase. its fukk sony and fukk PS5 until then.