Games from the xbox showcase coming to ps5

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until Sony announces some fukking games, and a real fukking showcase, the opposite is true. there is no reason to own a PS5, theres nothing to look forward to.

They have announced nothing but kiddy TRASH for KIDS and GAAS trash the past several "showcases" they have held.

yall grown ass men pretending to be super excited about astro bot and some lego trash. desperation. we need a showcase. its fukk sony and fukk PS5 until then.
They've had one showcase in three years, wtf are you on about.

Daps
Fable will come to PS5, all their games will.

Yep, just like Halo and Gears were supposed to half a year ago according to those PROVEN "insiders" ya'll love so much. :pachaha: Any day now it's gonna happen for SURE this time, you bet...

z568k31fjfg31.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, just like Halo and Gears were supposed to half a year ago according to those PROVEN "insiders" ya'll love so much. :pachaha: Any day now it's gonna happen for SURE this time, you bet...

z568k31fjfg31.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:
Give me a link to the insider that said Halo/Gears were releasing on PS5 6 months ago.

Daps
Give me a link to the insider that said Halo/Gears were releasing on PS5 6 months ago.

Give me a link to your insider that says Fable and EVERY game is coming to PS5. Y'all been telling me "Xbox is FINISHED" for half a decade now and all their exclusives should be on my PS5 by now. I'm WAITING...

200.webp

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me a link to your insider that says Fable and EVERY game is coming to PS5. Y'all been telling me "Xbox is FINISHED" for half a decade now and all their exclusives should be on my PS5 by now. I'm WAITING...

200.webp
All these games are coming to PS5, Microsoft is transforming to a publisher because their hardware business tanked. That is my analysis.

Now are you going to admit you were making up bullshyt saying insiders said Halo/Gears were going to release on PS5 6 months ago? :hhh:

Daps
All these games are coming to PS5, Microsoft is transforming to a publisher because their hardware business tanked. That is my analysis.

Now are you going to admit you were making up bullshyt saying insiders said Halo/Gears were going to release on PS5 6 months ago? :hhh:

:mjtf: I don't give a fukk about any financial "analysis" from a broke ass Doordash driving console stanley. :mjlol: Give me RECEIPTS for the rancid shyt you keep pulling outta your ass or get OFF this site and get your ass back to delivering my takeout in your moldy ass suburu! :camby: Your autistic console stan babble is not "analysis" and it is most certainly not evidence of Microsoft/industry trends moving forward. :dead:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
They've had one showcase in three years, wtf are you on about.
Exactly.

Have showcases. Not State of Plays. Announce some real fukking games. Its ridiculous now, im not gonna pretend Sony is killing it by announcing astro and lego shyt for kids.

Concord is their big game this year, looks abysmal. :russ:

Its ok to be critical, they fukking suck right now. That wont change until they have a real showcase.