Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know you point/stance is shyt when you have to resort to calling people stupid/dumb because they don’t agree with your point.

Ol you must be misinformed because you don’t agree with me ass folks
No. Y’all are actually stupid.

Or confidently ignorant to be more specific. :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Each post you make up your own story.

Y’all nikkas are wild for real :mjlol:
There's no story here, I'm just reading these soft ass responses from you with no substance.

According to you, XBOX doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. We all know MS is flush with cash, but that doesn't negate the fact the console side of their business is stagnant/declining,

Reason for that is exclusive games.

What does microsoft do? They get with their existing developers to get to work on some great new exclusive content...wait nah, they just buy everything and throw it behind a walled garden.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_pbo85q2w0R1s0zdtdo1_500.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
shyt maybe i dont understand. because i still think ms could have rocked a nice little HD streaming stick until they had a launch lineup ready for the consoles.
the only competition they would have eventually faced with that, is stadia :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes one of the richest companies in the world is just lying and one day we are all gonna wake up and they will go broke due to xbox.:mjlol:

:wow:

I'm not even saying they're lying. I'm saying that them expecting everyone to believe that everything is fine and going according to plan just because they said so isn't doing them any favors.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's no story here, I'm just reading these soft ass responses from you with no substance.

According to you, XBOX doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Post where i said this :ohhh:

We all know MS is flush with cash, but that doesn't negate the fact the console side of their business is stagnant/declining,
I’ve posted proof that this is incorrect.
Reason for that is exclusive games.
Sony stan opinion, which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just something you stan’s can’t help by throw in :ehh:
What does microsoft do? They get with their existing developers to get to work on some great new exclusive content...wait nah, they just buy everything and throw it behind a walled garden.
More sony stan musings. You can’t stay on topic.

Literally every conversation with you goofys devolves into. “Sony has better exclusives”

Give it up breh. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not even saying they're lying. I'm saying that them expecting everyone to believe that everything is fine and going according to plan just because they said so isn't doing them any favors.
fukk are you even talking about :mjlol:

Y’all claim they don’t talk numbers and milestones.

They give you numbers and milestones and y’all don’t believe it.

It’s cause you don’t want to believe it. Ain’t nothing i or microsoft can do about that. It’s the sony stan in you :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Post where i said this :ohhh:

I’ve posted proof that this is incorrect.

Sony stan opinion, which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just something you stan’s can’t help by throw in :ehh:

More sony stan musings. You can’t stay on topic.

Literally every conversation with you goofys devolves into. “Sony has better exclusives”

Give it up breh. :mjlol:
Wait, so now you're trying to tell us that Xbox has better exclusives than Sony?

And that XBOXes are being sold at a comparable/higher clip than PS5 or Switch?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wait, so now you're trying to tell us that Xbox has better exclusives than Sony?

And that XBOXes are being sold at a comparable/higher clip than PS5 or Switch?
I’m not telling you anything. I was highlighting your inability to not let your sony stan hang out. :mjlol:

How did we get to “Playstation exclusives” and “Switch sales” from talking about wether gamepass is profitable or not?…..

Sony stans is how :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not telling you anything. I was highlighting your inability to not let your sony stan hang out. :mjlol:

How did we get to “Playstation exclusives” and “Switch sales” from talking about wether gamepass is profitable or not?…..

Sony stans is how :mjlol:
Same way you pivot to PC when we're talking about Consoles.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk are you even talking about :mjlol:

Y’all claim they don’t talk numbers and milestones.

They give you numbers and milestones and y’all don’t believe it.

It’s cause you don’t want to believe it. Ain’t nothing i or microsoft can do about that. It’s the sony stan in you :smh:

It's the Microsoft stan in you that can't wrap your head around shyt like "We have 20 million users launch weekend!" not working as a milestone. People really just want solid numbers on of they're selling consoles, selling games, and making money. They keep coming up with ways to say they're going find while dancing around them questions like they're in a R&B video. Ain't but so many times that someone can duck a question before people start assuming the worst.