Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So companies don't tweet/issue press releases when they have surpassed milestones/broken previous records?

Aight folks, keep on doing what you do.
Microsoft has released plenty of milestones and talk about broken records.

You goofys ignore the shyt and make up your own stories based on tweets posted by @Gizmo_Duck

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please show proof of gamepass or microsoft gaming as a whole. “losing money”

You got proof they're turning profits, breh?

I think a lot of the handwringing over Gamepass and XBox as a whole is that they're not exactly forthcoming with sales figures, or any information that could gauge how successful these plans of theirs are.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You got proof they're turning profits, breh?

I think a lot of the handwringing over Gamepass and XBox as a whole is that they're not exactly forthcoming with sales figures, or any information that could gauge how successful these plans of theirs are.

They keep saying it over and over again. Y’all keep twisting your brains in knots to try to prove reality ain’t real :francis:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

They keep saying it over and over again. Y’all keep twisting your brains in knots to try to prove reality ain’t real :francis:
“We’re seeing incredible growth on PC ... On console, I’ve seen growth slow down, mainly because at some point you’ve reached everybody on console that wants to subscribe,” explains Spencer.

Read stuff you post breh. It's stagnant.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
“We’re seeing incredible growth on PC ... On console, I’ve seen growth slow down, mainly because at some point you’ve reached everybody on console that wants to subscribe,” explains Spencer.

U know meach got a 6th grade reading comprehension you asking too much

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Like i said it’s clear you dummies don’t understand any of this, or you just play dumb for console wars. :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, people want specifics.

Microsoft saying "We're doing just fine, y'all," and havdwaving shyt away isn't really helping. Saying they saw growth on PC of 159% doesn't help when they declined to say what that 159% growth is from. Hell, even the link that quote leads to from the article specifies that the services portion of XBox noticed that monetization was higher, but engagement was down. Those aren't sustainable numbers, breh.

People are more than willing to believe Microsoft, but they've just gotta be better at explaining how this is working out for them, because right now, they kind've sound like that breh back in high school that had a girlfriend, but nobody knew her, because she sent to a different school.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like i said it’s clear you dummies don’t understand any of this, or you just play dumb for console wars. :francis:
Highlighted the key word here. We're talking about Consoles.

You know you point/stance is shyt when you have to resort to calling people stupid/dumb because they don’t agree with your point.

Ol you must be misinformed because you don’t agree with me ass folks

Quoting myself for emphasis.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Highlighted the key word here. We're talking about Consoles.
Gamepass is not just on consoles, nor is xbox a business. There is no talk about xbox or gamepass without talking about all of it.

With each post y’all move goalposts.

First you claim it’s losing money and microsoft doesn’t talk about milestones,

That’s proven false, then you pivot to taking about growth, while attempting to twist a statement into your own dumb ass incorrect context.

Sony stans :scust:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass is not just on consoles, nor is xbox a business. There is no talk about xbox or gamepass without talking about all of it.

With each post y’all move goalposts.

First you claim it’s losing money and microsoft doesn’t talk about milestones,

That’s proven false, then you pivot to taking about growth, while attempting to twist a statement into your own dumb ass incorrect context.

Sony stans :scust:
So consoles don't matter anymore? Got ya.

And you claim we're moving the goal posts....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, people want specifics.

Microsoft saying "We're doing just fine, y'all," and havdwaving shyt away isn't really helping. Saying they saw growth on PC of 159% doesn't help when they declined to say what that 159% growth is from. Hell, even the link that quote leads to from the article specifies that the services portion of XBox noticed that monetization was higher, but engagement was down. Those aren't sustainable numbers, breh.

People are more than willing to believe Microsoft, but they've just gotta be better at explaining how this is working out for them, because right now, they kind've sound like that breh back in high school that had a girlfriend, but nobody knew her, because she sent to a different school.
Yes one of the richest companies in the world is just lying and one day we are all gonna wake up and they will go broke due to xbox.:mjlol:
Y’all keep twisting your brains in knots to try to prove reality ain’t real :francis:
:wow: