Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You know you point/stance is shyt when you have to resort to calling people stupid/dumb because they don’t agree with your point.

Ol you must be misinformed because you don’t agree with me ass folks

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Public statements? You mean like Phil or whoever at Microsoft saying that Game Pass won't hurt sales, and then have to release info because they want to buy a company that they're mostly going to let IP collect dust on a shelf, and had to reveal that Game Pass does hurt sales. You mean those kind of public statements?
You don’t even understand what you are quoting.

You get all your news for @Gizmo_Duck :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You don’t even understand what you are quoting.

You get all your news for @Gizmo_Duck :mjlol:

Yes, and I follow the links and do my own reading. Then I take the experience from where I work and apply it. If we gave away our standards for $10 a month I wouldn't have a roof over my head. They shot down the subscription talk in its infancy. The industry doesn't matter. The facts of business are universal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, and I follow the links and do my own reading. Then I take the experience from where I work and apply it. If we gave away our standards for $10 a month I wouldn't have a roof over my head. They shot down the subscription talk in its infancy. The industry doesn't matter. The facts of business are universal.
Yes which is why the richest companies on earth are all scrambling to create a subscription service.

Sony stan’s wild af :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes which is why the richest companies on earth are all scrambling to create a subscription service.

Sony stan’s wild af :mjlol:
and all of these companies aren't having any issues with said subscription service?

All of these companies are experiencing exponential growth and subscriber counts?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and all of these companies aren't having any issues with said subscription service?

All of these companies are experiencing exponential growth and subscriber counts?

What are you even talking about? Stadia and Luna are killing it, they are the richest companies in the world for a reason, sony and nintendo walking on eggshells right now, big tech eating their lunch :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You guys created these retarded ass strawmen to argue against. No one said every subscription model was perfect or successful or “experiencing exponential growth” Whatever the fukk that goofy shyt means :mjlol:

Subscription models have proven to be very successful. Most media/technology companies are looking into some sort of subscription model.

Gamepass has already become 15% of microsoft’s xbox revenue, which they say is the expected ratio going forward.

You guys keep twisting your brains in circles to try to prove something that’s just not there. Until sony starts putting their 1st party games on a subscription service, then you will change your tune……..oh wait…….

Sony stans :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even know who that is.

If your development studio is unknown, of course you’d beg to get on Gamepass.

:snooze:
He’s a huge xbot. Check his twitter profile :mjlol:
That’s actually y’all.

Pretty much any and everybody involved with Gamepass has called it a success, and a good move for their situation.

yet we constantly get posts and threads from you goofys trying to prove otherwise.

That’s exactly what the dev is saying in the op.

Really, are yall retarded? :what:
If it’s such a wild success why aren’t top of the line AAA games on it? Money is all they care about so why aren’t they on Gamepass making some of that delicious dough y’all keep telling us they could be making

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If it’s such a wild success why aren’t games top of the line AAA games on it? Money is all they care about so why aren’t they on Gamepass making some of that delicious dough y’all keep telling us they could be making
To be a success it doesnt have to be fit for every single game and situation.

Again, you dummies just create your own arguments to argue against :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If it’s such a wild success why aren’t games top of the line AAA games on it? Money is all they care about so why aren’t they on Gamepass making some of that delicious dough y’all keep telling us they could be making

The math will never add up for AAA games being put on gamepass, and you can mark my words the model wil change or get significantly more expensive once Microsoft start releasing their own AAA games on it, especially after ABK