Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She knew what she signed up for in the end. I just don’t see how people don’t side eye phil at this point
too dug on in on slobbing Phil down because they want the 360 early days back.

Once/If he gets fired, they'll shyt on him and stop lying to themselves and the internet for clicks/clout.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd think so. If not, they would've cancelled it.

They got people paying for Gamepass Console and Subbing to Core for multiplayer too. There are many out there doing this.
A terrible value overall but if that's all you need and want to keep you are grandfathered in so I don't get what the complaining is about.

Thats what i used on xbox. If you have multiple consoles you just want to dip in and play the occasional single player game on it. If you’re paying for ps plus and xbox gamepass….jeez

talk about throwing money away
So you want to be able to dip out and in for single player games for the lowest potential price point.

:mjlol:

Pay that 20 for a months access to whatever game it is you want or pay 70 and keep it moving.

There is a ton of value in gamepass for most people. For those like you who trying to get the most for the least the price going up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
MS gonna have to update their "day one on Gamepass" messaging

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
this really some bullshyt ngl

I should really start looking to get a pS5 at this point but Im sure sony will prob up their prices too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this really some bullshyt ngl

I should really start looking to get a pS5 at this point but Im sure sony will prob up their prices too

Detach yourself from subscription gaming

If you want to save money buy and sell games or wait for the big seasonal game sales that pop up every other month

All these subscription services are a bottomless pit it terms of cost and the quality of content

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

They’re crazy if they think people are paying that for premium :mjlol:

I’ll probably just stick to essential from now on. I rarely engage with the extra games

fukking ridiculous! :stopitslime:

Yeah, they buggin' with this increase. shyt crazy.

I would say inflation but honestly, Arrogant Sony’s byke.

Lot of people won’t rock with this based on principle alone.

God damn, I barely even play anything online. Already dropped from Premium might be time to go to Extra next renewal.

oh fukk them :ucku:

Sony's fukking tripping :camby:

essential isn't even worth the price it's at now and extra was only worth what I paid for it on black friday.

I fukks with sony but i don’t condone everything they do

Phil somewhere like this is our chance to greenlight the Gamepass price hike :mjgrin:

Paying $80 a year for cloud saves and online. Enjoy :mjlol:

Sony is taking the fakking piss.

This is what "Sony Stans™" said last year.

Last edited: