Gamepass price finally about to go up?!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Detach yourself from subscription gaming

If you want to save money buy and sell games or wait for the big seasonal game sales that pop up every other month
haven't both consoles attached their online service to their subscription service?

Chef

All Star
Daps
Still a good price but if it goes up more and we’re getting Cricket 24’ level of releases, something gotta’ give. :manny:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Detach yourself from subscription gaming

If you want to save money buy and sell games or wait for the big seasonal game sales that pop up every other month

All these subscription services are a bottomless pit it terms of cost and the quality of content
i swear you need the core account in order to play online games no?

But I hear you in regards to subs being a waste of money. A lot of times the only games that REEEALLY get discounted are the only good joints that came out circa 2013-2019. Its like pulling teeth to even get Sekiro a lil 15% discount

Also I made the mistake of getting the series S but I told myself that I would get the disc version of PS5.

Just super annoying that the economy forces these dumb changes (I'm sure someone finna tell me the economy ain't the reason lol)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
8whuw3.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"case by case" :mj:

I don't understand how they release info on these changes, without some clear messaging about how long "day one" games will be exclusive to Ultimate

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"case by case" :mj:

I don't understand how they release info on these changes, without some clear messaging about how long "day one" games will be exclusive to Ultimate

They are doing it just like ps plus extra and keeping it ambiguous, purposely

They’re trying to encourage full game sales again

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They are doing it just like ps plus extra and keeping it ambiguous, purposely

They’re trying to encourage full game sales again
at the moment there's not even a list of games for the Standard tier

but yeah, they've definitely left it very ambiguous at the moment

Xbox Game Pass Standard will be available in the coming months. We will share more information soon.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also includes day one titles, specific entries to the Game Pass Ultimate library, access to EA Play, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Perks, Quests, and discounts on games in the Game Pass library.

Note Xbox Game Pass for Console may have select titles that are not included with Xbox Game Pass Standard.

Some games available with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on day one will not be immediately available with Xbox Game Pass Standard and may be added to the library at a future date.

seems they've left it open for non-day-one games to also only come to Ultimate (edit: and legacy Console tier)