Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
His parentage hasn't been revealed. There's a very strong clue supporting that theory in the show. In S2E10 when Daenerys enters the House of the Dying, she opens a door that leads to The Wall where Jon Snow is serving as a brother of the NW. The clue is that there's a blue flower (kool keith?) growing out of a crack in the wall.

Check out this page if you want to read up on that and other theories. There are a few spoilers from the first three books

I'm midway through the second book. I'm looking forward to more clues :blessed:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
From that history &Lore of Westeros, looks like Pycelle is the Maester of Warcraft since his chain looks to be forged from iron....I can't wait to see who is the Maester with a chain forged from Vaylarian steel ...

Warcraft? cell phone spell check strikes again. :lolbron:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait, dudes were saying us talking about that questionable last scene in the finale and the lack of diversity on the show was taking away from other topics but as soon as we stop the thread dies? :what:

We were actually keeping this bytch alive...Oh well, was nice while it lasted :sadbron: Gonna be 10 long months!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just caught up with this series. Watched all 3 seasons this week.

My thoughts are..

fukk the Lannisters, the elder Starks, Theon/Reek, Stannis and that red devil, Walter, Barry from Misfits, the wildlings, Jon Snow, little finger, any Baratheons left, whitewalkers, Dany, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

I'm riding with my young bulls Arya and Bran. fukk everyone else.

Great show though, glad I finally got into it.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
the discussion on Race and Game of Thrones continues...

Daenerys' whole storyline on Game of Thrones is messed up - from io9.com

"Somehow all the grateful brown people she liberates are happy to march behind her for the sake of an imperial project that they have no stake in. Oh - like every good white liberal, she manages to pick up a Black Best Friend (Missandei) along the way:

The Season 3 finale took things to the next level; after liberating another city of slaves, Dany waits to see whether she will be greeted as a liberator or conqueror. (the writers try to get off the hook by acknowledging that she is aware of the difference). In fact, she gets a better deal - they claim her as their ‘Mother.’ She ends up crowdsurfing over the brown people like some kind of Tagaryan Bono with all of the smug satisfaction of a gap-year backpacker that has just built an orphanage in a village somewhere."

ku-xlarge.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why does it seem like the episode before the actual season finale is actually the season finale? The majority of :gladbron: moments across all 3 seasons were the episode prior to the last one of the season.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Just caught up with this series. Watched all 3 seasons this week.

My thoughts are..

fukk the Lannisters, the elder Starks, Theon/Reek, Stannis and that red devil, Walter, Barry from Misfits, the wildlings, Jon Snow, little finger, any Baratheons left, whitewalkers, Dany, and anyone else I may have forgotten.

I'm riding with my young bulls Arya and Bran. fukk everyone else.

Great show though, glad I finally got into it.

:whoa: no love for Jon Snow, Dany and Tyrion?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:whoa: no love for Jon Snow, Dany and Tyrion?

Jon should have killed olé girl when he had the chance. And how did she re pay him? Lead him into a trap and then put 3 arrows in him with no hesitation. Dude is a future simp and he soft. Being a b*stard you'd think dude would be full of hate and have a heart made of ice. Also he should have went met Robb when he had the chance.

:patrice: just something about Dany that rubs me the wrong way. bytch ain't right in the head brehs I'm telling you. Watch out for that ho.

Tyrion is cool but at the end of the day is body is filled with Lannister blood. As much as he under mines the rest family and out smarts them I don't trust him to totally betray them if it became necessary.

Daps
Jon should have killed olé girl when he had the chance. And how did she re pay him? Lead him into a trap and then put 3 arrows in him with no hesitation. Dude is a future simp and he soft. Being a b*stard you'd think dude would be full of hate and have a heart made of ice. Also he should have went met Robb when he had the chance.

:patrice: just something about Dany that rubs me the wrong way. bytch ain't right in the head brehs I'm telling you. Watch out for that ho.

Tyrion is cool but at the end of the day is body is filled with Lannister blood. As much as he under mines the rest family and out smarts them I don't trust him to totally betray them if it became necessary.

His head would've been chopped off tho, did you miss the first episode of the series? :what: