Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wait, who does Tywin have at Casterly Rock to defend it that he trusts MORE than sending Tyrion off to at least be warden of it for the time being? Gotta be a brother or a close relative...can't see him letting a random dude oversee the Lannister home. :ohhh:

His brother Kevan.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Oh, the last scene was white savior complex?

images

I wonder what Abe Lincoln thought about the finale.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I read about about the backstory of the Mad King/Jon Arryn/Robert Baratheon/Ned Stark and how it all unfolded.

I think I inadvertently figured out who Jon Snow's mother is. Did GRRM reveal it in the books yet? Don't tell me if I'm right. I just want to know if he's revealed it.

Spoilers for who I think it is...

Ned Stark's sister who was "kidnapped" by Rhaegar. Jon Snow isn't actually Ned Stark's b*stard. He's half Stark/half Targaryen :ohhh:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ned Stark's sister who was "kidnapped" by Rhaegar. Jon Snow isn't actually Ned Stark's b*stard. He's half Stark/half Targaryen :ohhh:

That's pretty much the accepted theory for now. Some people have issues with it though that and him being some jesus christ like figure that Millisandre keeps talking about

I just saw the red wedding episode and although I knew about it a year ago it still was a bit :merchant:. Kinda felt like they went a little overboard with it so I kinda understand why folks was all upset and shyt.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I read about about the backstory of the Mad King/Jon Arryn/Robert Baratheon/Ned Stark and how it all unfolded.

I think I inadvertently figured out who Jon Snow's mother is. Did GRRM reveal it in the books yet? Don't tell me if I'm right. I just want to know if he's revealed it.

Spoilers for who I think it is...

That's the most popular theory out there...but nothing has been confirmed yet

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His parentage hasn't been revealed. There's a very strong clue supporting that theory in the show. In S2E10 when Daenerys enters the House of the Dying, she opens a door that leads to The Wall where Jon Snow is serving as a brother of the NW. The clue is that there's a blue flower (kool keith?) growing out of a crack in the wall.

Check out this page if you want to read up on that and other theories. There are a few spoilers from the first three books

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From that history & Lore of Westeros, looks like Pycelle is the Maester of Warcraft since his chain looks to be forged from iron....I can't wait to see who is the Maester with a chain forged from Vaylarian steel ...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Re: The WW it's possible the one's we've seen so far are scouts, the main host still being waaaay the phuck up north. They have weapons and armor so they're obviously intelligent and capable of strategy. And they know they're not invincible so they could be checking how well the wall is manned. I have a feeling the WW will be what brings the war of kings to an end. With everyone wildings, mountain clans, northmen and southron banning together to vanquish a common foe cause WW are on some everybody killa sh!t.

they're gonna have to team up some kind of way or dany's dragons are gonna have to wipe them out cuz the only way to kill White Walkers right now is with Dragonglass and nobody makes that shyt anymore :pachaha:

as far as what's taking the White Walkers so long i think he want's all of the mythical beings/creatures to return at the same time (dragons back in westeros, WW making it past the wall, whatever the fukk bran's got going on should be stronger by then too) and Jon and Dany are gonna play big roles just by going off the title of the series (A song of Fire and Ice) :yeshrug:

:aicmon: none of this shyt has been confirmed in the books so dont come at me with that dry spoiling shyt

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
From that history & Lore of Westeros, looks like Pycelle is the Maester of Warcraft since his chain looks to be forged from iron....I can't wait to see who is the Maester with a chain forged from Vaylarian steel ...

Nah each link of the chain is forged of a different metal to show all their expertise. Maester luwin from winterfell showed bran his valerian steel link in season 2 n told him how he studied the black arts too. Each one has many different metals. I think the gold one was for money and the silver for healing if I remember correctly.