Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. I agree thats why I said I think Bran gonna defeat the walkers by himself on some conry shyt

5. No comment :youngsabo:

7.True but what reason would they have to give him more screen time. Hes not close to any of the main character and hes not directly involved in any of the major storylines.Dude is just not important :yeshrug:

When has the show resorted to Corny cliche solutions to problems? If that was the case Robb would of won and not been wolf headed

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
And? :ld:

Hes does little shyt here and there to progress a storyline further but hes still not Important :manny:
if you would watched season 1 closely, you would know that he started the whole war of the 7 kingdoms for fun, you would see how he plays the Lannisters like children even Tywinn and Tyrion, you would see how he mocked Ned Stark and let him get killed. Plus the hell he will unleash on them when he finds out how badly they did his girl Cat, i would say low key he is the most demonic bad guy on the show.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

that isn't lot considering they are shooting in Croatia, Iceland and Morocco simultaneously. :rudy:

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but do some research on how much production and post production costs. Millions went into just Dany's dragons alone and you want the show to spend another 4 or 5 million just to import some white people just so there can be equal opportunity slavery? That's not even cost effective. And if you watch the BTS stuff with the show Benioff, Weiss and Martin have also stated that they still have to pull teeth when it comes to money with HBO and always will for a show of that size...HBO still has to fund other shows like Boardwalk with tons of costuming and make up demands.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
that isn't lot considering they are shooting in Croatia, Iceland and Morocco simultaneously. :rudy:

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but do some research on how much production and post production costs. Millions went into just Dany's dragons alone and you want the show to spend another 4 or 5 million just to import some white people just so there can be equal opportunity slavery? That's not even cost effective. And if you watch the BTS stuff with the show Benioff, Weiss and Martin have also stated that they still have to pull teeth when it comes to money with HBO and always will for a show of that size...HBO still has to fund other shows like Boardwalk with tons of costuming and make up demands.

:what: I work in post production and production. Filming actual groups of people and composting them into an image is not the same as creating and animating dragons from scratch.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Wait, who does Stannis have at Casterly Rock to defend it that he trusts MORE than sending Tyrion off to at least be warden of it for the time being? Gotta be a brother or a close relative...can't see him letting a random dude oversee the Lannister home. :ohhh:

:ufdup::usure:

i'm not familiar with this stanis lannister guy... can u elaborate?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:what: I work in post production and production. Filming actual groups of people and composting them into an image is not the same as creating and animating dragons from scratch.

1. How the fukk am i supposed to know that...

2. You are right it isn't the same, doesnt take away from the fact that flying thousands of people to a location for the sole purpose of ONE scene is a logistical nightmare...

was it poorly directed, yeah...is it the end of the world or some sort of overarching racial commentary...prolly not :manny:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
to all the haters....

976566_10151672165489406_1265006300_o.jpg

#TARGSET bytch!

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
2. I agree thats why I said I think Bran gonna defeat the walkers by himself on some conry shyt

5. No comment :youngsabo:

7.True but what reason would they have to give him more screen time. Hes not close to any of the main character and hes not directly involved in any of the major storylines.Dude is just not important :yeshrug:

:childplease:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of you guys are so out of touch with reality it's :heh:

If they only pay Lena Headey (Cersei) one of the main characters $30,000 an episode, what the fukk makes you think they'd spend money adding white extras to a scene when they have thousands of extras already in Morocco?

Fred.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Re: The WW it's possible the one's we've seen so far are scouts, the main host still being waaaay the phuck up north. They have weapons and armor so they're obviously intelligent and capable of strategy. And they know they're not invincible so they could be checking how well the wall is manned. I have a feeling the WW will be what brings the war of kings to an end. With everyone wildings, mountain clans, northmen and southron banning together to vanquish a common foe cause WW are on some everybody killa sh!t.

JerryWestside

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? :ld:

Hes does little shyt here and there to progress a storyline further but hes still not Important :manny:

From manipulating the "deal" for Jaime/Arya/Sansa to helping cement the Tyrell alliance with the Lannisters, that nikkaz had his hands in everything. He's a catalyst in most of the show's action.