Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
SO I'M SITTING HERE TALKING TO MY MOTHER AND SISTER AND THIS bytch (SISTER) fukkING TELLS ME A PERSON DIES IN THRONES LATTER ON:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I FEEL LIKE GONING POSTAL ON HER AND WHIP HER fukkING ASS

I wish there was a way to forget:snoop:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
SO I'M SITTING HERE TALKING TO MY MOTHER AND SISTER AND THIS bytch (SISTER) fukkING TELLS ME A PERSON DIES IN THRONES LATTER ON:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I FEEL LIKE GONING POSTAL ON HER AND WHIP HER fukkING ASS

I wish there was a way to forget:snoop:

who she say, maybe she was bullshytting? Spoiler tags obviously..

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Regarding Khaleesi Daenerys Stormborn:

This was another key takeaway from that io9 article:

"I feel like we are supposed to root for Dany because she is becoming a strong woman; originally meek and abused by her brother, she outsmarts men at their own game. We are supposed to forget that she is fighting for nothing more than her own sense of entitlement to the throne, like some upper-class brat who loses her family’s fortune and eventually manages to become CEO of her own corporation."

Seriously. At this point I feel like Arya had more claim to the throne than "Daenerys Unchained". At least she's actually lived in Westeros and seen the people. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Seriously. At this point I feel like Arya had more claim to the throne than "Daenerys Unchained". At least she's actually lived in Westeros and seen the people. :yeshrug:

:childplease:

Everyone feels entitled to the throne, that's the point of the show. Enough with this shyt already man. You guys didn't keep the thread alive, you actually killed it. People come here to discuss the show and gotta wade through page upon page of the same shyt over and over again. You had a problem with the last scene, we understood that 30 pages ago.

Fred.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:childplease:

Every feels entitled to the throne, that's the point of the show. Enough with this shyt already man. You guys didn't keep the thread alive, you actually killed it. People come here to discuss the show and gotta wade through page upon page of the same shyt over and over again. You had a problem with the last scene, we understood that 30 pages ago.

Fred.

Damn we can't even talk about the characters and the throne now? LMAO! Keep scrolling yo...You don't matter :pacspit:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen that Natalie Emmanuel at the train station; she aight think I was more confused seeing her on the escalator than anything.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

nah its a great point and exactly why I love the character development. You gain sympathy for certain causes with each episode and then someone snaps you back to reality. It makes every story more believable!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be gradual breh, I bet the Mad King wasn't always an outright lunatic.

The Mad King went mad for a reason tough. He didnt just flip out and go crazy. He was stuck in a dungeon for 6 months which caused him to lose it.

Viserys was crazy because he watched his family die and spent his childhood on the run while he went around basically bumming to survive.

These nikkas didnt just wake up crazy. :pachaha: