Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
The Mad King went mad for a reason tough. He didnt just flip out and go crazy. He was stuck in a dungeon for 6 months which caused him to lose it.

Viserys was crazy because he watched his family die and spent his childhood on the run while he went around basically bumming to survive.

These nikkas didnt just wake up crazy. :pachaha:

Viserys was supposed to be crazy? He didn't seem crazy, he just seemed like a little bytch.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
nah its a great point and exactly why I love the character development. You gain sympathy for certain causes with each episode and then someone snaps you back to reality. It makes every story more believable!

Yeah you're right...I used to hate Jaime Lannister until they flipped it on me...He's still a bad guy (tried to kill an innocent 10-year-old kid) but its not so black and white now...great writing...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Regarding Khaleesi Daenerys Stormborn:

This was another key takeaway from that io9 article:

Seriously. At this point I feel like Arya had more claim to the throne than "Daenerys Unchained". At least she's actually lived in Westeros and seen the people. :yeshrug:

I think what we are supposed to be getting from Dany's story is that she doesn't want to just be a run of the mill ruler like the rest of the people lusting after the Iron Throne but that she wants to be a liberator of the enslaved and hero of the downtrodden.
So while she has that entitled thing going on with her claim to be the rightful ruler of the 7 Kingdoms, she also wants to be a benevolent force at the same time. Her motivations are a mixture of selfishness and altruism.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Regarding Khaleesi Daenerys Stormborn:

This was another key takeaway from that io9 article:

Seriously. At this point I feel like Arya had more claim to the throne than "Daenerys Unchained". At least she's actually lived in Westeros and seen the people. :yeshrug:

:childplease:entitled?Everybody feels entitled.Her family ruled for 300 years its only been like 17 years since the targs ruled.

She hears her father,brother,nephews and nieces killed(babies).Spent her life on the run of course she's gonna want revenge on the people she thinks did her and her family wrong.

Remember she doesn't know the mad king was a tyrant and Rhaegar was a emo dumbass.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Seriously for the first time, I think we have a modern piece that could help a high schooler pass their english regents *for states that take regents test*

fukk THOSE LAZY SONS OF bytchES THAT GAVE ME A 94 IN 05/06 BECAUSE I WANTED TO ARGUE AGAINST THEIR bytch ASS PIECE WHICH THEY GAVE EVERYONE ELSE A 96 FOR.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I`m rewatching season 2 and the Arya Stark/Tywin scenes are just gold. He looks like he wants to disown his own children and adopt her.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
dahellcmon.png

You ain't posting the review breh? :sadcam:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The Mad King went mad for a reason tough. He didnt just flip out and go crazy. He was stuck in a dungeon for 6 months which caused him to lose it.

Viserys was crazy because he watched his family die and spent his childhood on the run while he went around basically bumming to survive.

These nikkas didnt just wake up crazy. :pachaha:

"Madness and greatness were two sides of the same coin and every time a new Targaryen was born, the gods would toss the coin in the air and the world would hold its breath to see how it would land"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Madness and greatness were two sides of the same coin and every time a new Targaryen was born, the gods would toss the coin in the air and the world would hold its breath to see how it would land"

Which book is that from? I'm on book 3 right now.