Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
As I said about 20 pages ago, if they made the Targs black someone would complain because Dany was a slave girl. Also "the mad king" Aerys II Targaryen wouldn't have set well with people, for obvious reasons.

The only reason it's ok now to say "Dany should've been black" is this scene would've looked more PC. But 2 seasons ago? When Dany was getting border line raped by Khal Drogo and pimped out by her brother? Forget about it. This conversation would've been 1000x worse.

Fred.

That wouldn't have been a problem because she was an actual character that rose from the bottom...not the "one-liner" slave props that we have now. But the ONLY one implying that this discussion was about showing people of color ONLY in a positive light is you. None of the rest of us are saying that. The Wire had mad negative characters like Omar but it was still one of the GOAT because of the character development and seeing diff sides of the coin.

My main observation was that last scene and the fact that pretty much every other brown face this season was a slave. And of them, none were seen in Westeros. I get it, its a northern climate...But that black pirate is the only one with a boat? No one else with a brown or asian face could have EVER traveled and set up shop in Westeros in thousands of years? Especially after the dragons died off? :childplease:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Finally a post about the actual show :blessed:

1.personally I dont even give a shyt about the whole white walker story.i bet it gets some type of corny ending with Bran defeating them all before they make it to the wall and everyone will go on thinking walkers arent real

2.im guessing thousands or at the very least hundreds. I doubt its only 20 tho...that would be dumb as hell

3.i agree :heh: I just look at Stannis' story as filler at this point, like seroiusly what the fukk is he doing :leostare:

4.i said the same thing :snoop: I had no idea Rob was suppose to be like 17 when he died :heh: and Dany is suppose to be like 16 too :heh: im glad the show never mentions their age and hired adult actors cause I couldnt imagine kids playing these roles

5.No

6.Yea I dont give a shyt about Reek either but kinda interested in seeing where his story goes :ld:

7.fukk littlefinger...hes not important

2. Still not enough to defend the wall

5. Say Yes To Dress: Game of Thrones Edition

7. :dahell: Every time Little Finger has been on the screen its an important scene

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well she wasn't a slave. :heh: Just beacuse she felt like a slave does'nt mean she was one. She was married off for political reasons just like the lanisters,starks,tyrells and all those families.

Oh so she wasn't getting pimped out by her brother to what was seen as savages? She didn't get border line raped? He didn't tell her "I'd let this whole tribe fukk you and their horses too to get what I want?"

:comeon:

She was getting her clothes torn off and put on display like a piece of meat. That ain't how the other Houses do shyt. The back lash from that would've made this seem trivial. Then on top of that the Mad King was black? Yeah, that would've went over well I'm sure.

Fred.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
That wouldn't have been a problem because she was an actual character that rose from the bottom...not the "one-liner" slave props that we have now. But the ONLY one implying that this discussion was about showing people of color ONLY in a positive light is you. None of the rest of us are saying that. The Wire had mad negative characters like Omar but it was still one of the GOAT because of the character development and seeing diff sides of the coin.

My main observation was that last scene and the fact that pretty much every other brown face this season was a slave. And of them, none were seen in Westeros. I get it, its a northern climate...But that black pirate is the only one with a boat? No one else with a brown or asian face could have EVER traveled and set up shop in Westeros in thousands of years? Especially after the dragons died off? :childplease:

Who cares. Do we have to satisfy every race in this show now ?

Don't see any brown skinned Latin characters speaking Spanish in the show and I'm not mad.

That last scene got some guys really frustrated. Lol. All I really care Is what the fukk little finger is going to do next.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN SEASON 4:

1. What exactly are the White Walkers waiting on? Sam made it to the Wall while dragging a dimwit and a baby along, and this was AFTER he chilled Craster's spot for days. They should have been there by now.

2. Exactly how many Nights Watch are there? They look like about 20 dudes, tops. And of lot of them were slaughtered at Craster's spot. Hardly enough to defend the wall.

3. Stannis couldn't even foresee Wildfire or get past the gate at Kings Landing, so we supposed to believe he's gonna do any better against supernatural white walkers?

4. Are we to believe that these actors in their mid-late 20s are really 12-16 years old?

5. We've had 4 or 5 weddings on the show so far, the last one was epic, but enough's enough. Can we skip the next 3 on deck so it doesn't feel like we're watching the TLC network?

6. Why exactly should we give a fukk about Theon being rescued? Because he was tortured? But he killed mad innocent people at Winterfell, including burning the bodies of two little boys and hanging them in the air...

7. Little Finger is one of your best characters, why have him disappear for half the season?

1. Agreed that the show could better show what they are doing. The show makes it seem that are just mindlessly walking around, instead of there being a 100 mile, 700ft tall structure that is magically stopping them from crossing (according to legend).

2. The rest of the NW is at Castle Black. Should be a few hundred.

3. Stannis sits on the Iron Throne if not for his fleet being depleted within the the first 5 mins of battle and still mad it to the city gates. Dude is a warrior.

4. Actors age isnt really a problem. They were aged up in the show. I dont know how you would address that within the show. Sounds like nitpicking.

5. Only 1 more wedding on deck really.

6. You don't have to care. But Ramsay and Theon are relevant to the upcoming plot.

7. He probably :scheme: as usual

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Oh so she wasn't getting pimped out by her brother to what was seen as savages? She didn't get border line raped? He didn't tell her "I'd let this whole tribe fukk you and their horses too to get what I want?"

:comeon:

She was getting her clothes torn off and put on display like a piece of meat. That ain't how the other Houses do shyt. The back lash from that would've made this seem trivial. Then on top of that the Mad King was black? Yeah, that would've went over well I'm sure.

Fred.

All princesses/noble women get pimped out. It's known. WTF do you think happened to Cersie,Sansa,Margery? This is common practice. Raped? That was her husband and he can fukk her as he seems fit. Theres no raping in that. Her brother was the head of her family and married her off to secure an army. This is a revolving theme within the show? Why don't u get this?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It's easy to say that wouldn't have been a problem now because we see who she is now. In season 1 you're telling me nobody would have a problem with the shyt I said? :heh:

"But eventually she would rise to power!". Not necessarily. Keep in mind they have no idea from season to season if they're even getting renewed. Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) spoke on this recently.

And I haven't said one thing about portraying black people only in a positive light. I said if this scene was a problem then other scenes would've been bigger problems if the characters were black.

Fred.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2. Still not enough to defend the wall

5. Say Yes To Dress: Game of Thrones Edition

7. :dahell: Every time Little Finger has been on the screen its an important scene

2. I agree thats why I said I think Bran gonna defeat the walkers by himself on some conry shyt

5. No comment :youngsabo:

7.True but what reason would they have to give him more screen time. Hes not close to any of the main character and hes not directly involved in any of the major storylines.Dude is just not important :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All the Princesses get pimped out. It's known. WTF do you think happened to Cersie,Sansa,Margery? This is common practice. Raped? That was her husband and he can fukk her as he seems fit. Theres no raping in that. Her brother was the head of her family and married her off to secure an army. This is a revolving theme within the show? Why don't u get this?

:snoop:

You seriously need to go back and re-watch season 1 if you think what happened to Dany was typical of how they handle shyt. The fact that you're trying to equate her brother telling her "I'd let an army and their horses run a train on you" to Cersei, Sansa, and Margaery is :heh: as hell.

Fred.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

You seriously need to go back and re-watch season 1 if you think what happened to Dany was typical of how they handle shyt. The fact that you're trying to equate her brother telling her "I'd let an army and their horses run a train on you" to Cersei, Sansa, and Margaery is :heh: as hell.

Fred.

WTF you said she was a slave...just beacuse her brother talks shyt to her doesn't make her a slave. A slave to her family name? Maybe. She was far from a slave. You said she got pimped out. What is the difference w/ her marrying Drogo for an army than Sansa marrying Tyrion for the North. I think you need to go watch all 3 seasons. Better yet go hit them history books. Medieval/Feudal Ages.

:beli:Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Finally a post about the actual show :blessed:

1.personally I dont even give a shyt about the whole white walker story.i bet it getssome type of corny ending with Bran defeating them all before they make it to the wall and everyone will go on thinking walkers arent real

2.im guessing thousands or at the very least hundreds. I doubt its only 20 tho...that would be dumb as hell

3.i agree :heh: I just look at Stannis' story as filler at this point, like seroiusly what the fukk is he doing :leostare:

4.i said the same thing :snoop: I had no idea Rob was suppose to be like 17 when he died :heh: and Dany is suppose to be like 16 too :heh: im glad the show never mentions their age and hired adult actors cause I couldnt imagine kids playing these roles

5.No

6.Yea I dont give a shyt about Reek either but kinda interested in seeing where his story goes :ld:

7.fukk littlefinger...hes not important
tumblr_lweoe41ILy1r1rol6o1_500.jpg
LT432-little-finger-brothel.jpg
this guy is not important? Let see what he has done just this season, exposed the Tyrell plot to marry Sansa off, is made the Lord of Vale , didn't expose Arya when they Lannisters had her as a cup bearer, made so much money that when he gives up the job and Tyrion gets it, he see that in fact the kingdom is almost broke and he is going to get the blame. Has a bad investment gunned and clapped by the damn king, and yet he is not important.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait, who does Tywin have at Casterly Rock to defend it that he trusts MORE than sending Tyrion off to at least be warden of it for the time being? Gotta be a brother or a close relative...can't see him letting a random dude oversee the Lannister home. :ohhh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN SEASON 4:

1. What exactly are the White Walkers waiting on? Sam made it to the Wall while dragging a dimwit and a baby along, and this was AFTER he chilled Craster's spot for days. They should have been there by now.

1: something they dont really make too clear on the show. the whole "winter is coming" thing is synonymous with the white walkers. they can only travel as far south as the cold air lets them. so the starks family motto "winter is coming" basically means "it will be cold enough for them to come back someday"

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
tumblr_lweoe41ILy1r1rol6o1_500.jpg
LT432-little-finger-brothel.jpg
this guy is not important? Let see what he has done just this season, exposed the Tyrell plot to marry Sansa off, is made the Lord of Vale , didn't expose Arya when they Lannisters had her as a cup bearer, made so much money that when he gives up the job and Tyrion gets it, he see that in fact the kingdom is almost broke and he is going to get the blame. Has a bad investment gunned and clapped by the damn king, and yet he is not important.

And? :ld:

Hes does little shyt here and there to progress a storyline further but hes still not Important :manny: