Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Khaleesi free both of these people and they vowed to fight for her? Didn't she give them the option to stay or leave, as free people? :mindblown:

The books were written the way the books were written. Why does it have to be such a big deal? :shaq2:

Grey Worm is starting to come up, and where the 3rd season left off is only half way thru the 3rd book... but since there are no dark skinned people sitting atop a throne, making it rain gold coins on white peasants its all racist...:rudy:

These dudes are annoying. It's not like the slaves that were freed were being held by white people. They were being held slaves by people who more or less looked like them because that part of the story takes place in a part of that world where people have color.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These dudes are annoying. It's not like the slaves that were freed were being held by white people. They were being held slaves by people who more or less looked like them because that part of the story takes place in a part of that world where people have color.

Who said any of the things you're quoting???? :mindblown:

You dude stay creting an invent a negro to make a point.

We didn't like that white savior scene. Why are you creating and co signing some next level shyt no one said?

Why do you cats think you're somehow on some next level thinking because you choose not to agree with what we saw?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I have a friend, his name is dave. His dad left his mom while she was pregnant with him, so I call him dave snow but since I live in the desert area, should it be dave desert, or dave sand? :lupe:

Actually yeah.
..sand is the surname for b*stards in dorne..which is
mostly desert

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who said any of the things you're quoting???? :mindblown:

You dude stay creting an invent a negro to make a point.

We didn't like that white savior scene. Why are you creating and co signing some next level shyt no one said?

Why do you cats think you're somehow on some next level thinking because you choose not to agree with what we saw?

:russ: From my understanding thats all its been about the whole time, 1 scene and its the same old film/tv industry BS is what you and others have been callin out (whites librating people/beings of colour). And people goin on and on about there's black this and brown that in the story, when thats wasnt really the argument, right?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:russ: From my understanding thats all its been about the whole time, 1 scene and its the same old film/tv industry BS is what you and others have been callin out (whites librating people/beings of colour). And people goin on and on about there's black this and brown that in the story, when thats wasnt really the argument, right?

Exactly. The point about that scene then evolved into Sci Fi as a whole, yet niqqas in here started fronting as if ignoring the obvious makes them progressives and shyt. :heh:

I don't get it. We all love the show...that's why we're in here. But we can't call the shyt for what it is?

Its not our fault GOT decided to meet up with "White savior complex" up the block and fukked with her. All we're saying is that we've seen mad johns running up in her in the past. That p*ssy should be tired by now, but Hollywood is still dipping in the well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah but she hasn't taken an L in a very long time. Everyone else you named has. She's not even having little setbacks anymore. She lost her dragons for like an episode. Jamie lost his hand. Arya lost her whole family. Tyrion has to be in a loveless marriage etc

But her storyline is different than the other POV characters...hers is a journey into becoming a leader which requires that she have a certain amount of success as opposed to failure otherwise she would just be Robb Stark.
And she's had more of an up and down journey anyway...currently she is on an upswing.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
anyways, i thought a better ending would be a scene showing different lords all around westeros all receiving the message stannis got, from maester aegon. like it shows tywin reading it to the council, maybe even a way to introduce new lords or characters that are to come, reading the note. then one would mention gathering their army, or another would make the comment about how winter truly is coming. :manny:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
anyways, i thought a better ending would be a scene showing different lords all around westeros all receiving the message stannis got, from maester aegon. like it shows tywin reading it to the council, maybe even a way to introduce new lords or characters that are to come, reading the note. then one would mention gathering their army, or another would make the comment about how winter truly is coming. :manny:

Agreed that woulda been way more interesting and less controversial...But then again doing it that way, they would have had us all expecting a big battle by the end of season 4, making us mad again, lol...I doubt a White Walker battle will come that soon.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The point about that scene then evolved into Sci Fi as a whole, yet niqqas in here started fronting as if ignoring the obvious makes them progressives and shyt. :heh:

I don't get it. We all love the show...that's why we're in here. But we can't call the shyt for what it is?

Its not our fault GOT decided to meet up with "White savior complex" up the block and fukked with her. All we're saying is that we've seen mad johns running up in her in the past. That p*ssy should be tired by now, but Hollywood is still dipping in the well.

to be fair.. the conversation has gotten a bit away from just discussing the final scene(which when aired I immeaditely had the :comeon: face).

there have been plenty of posts in here just complaining about the general lack of color about the cast.

shyt like this:

As for who coulda been cast as other than white, how about Lord Karstark. Hell even Davos or Sam or a Wildling or the creepy kids with Bran or even a random whore in Little Finger's brothel. Any of them characters brown or asian, story still dope...But nah...Westeros is segregated as fukk!

It all ain't a big deal, the show is dope. But I can't ignore that low-key unnecessary stereotypes perpetuated. It's fantasy on another planet, why not diversify? It could only help, making the world fuller. The show is not a documentary on the Middle Ages. Would that really be unbelievable in a show that has white walkers, dragons, Lord of Lights resurrecting people, a dude that can multiply himself, three eyed crows, green fire and animal mind cotrollers?

that would just be horribly inconsistent with the world GRRM has created and would just be straight up out of place.

:manny:

regardless, it would be nice to get off this topic and start talking about the show again. plenty of thought out posts have got lost in this conversations shuffle.

Daps
Did @obarth post his review yet...I ain't tryna scroll back through the last few pages which had a lot of loose lips from book readers and wiki'ers :lupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It's some things in the books that hint to who Jon Snow's parents are. I think it was the first book but Dany had a dream of a blue petal coming out of a wall of ice.

Edit: It was the House of Undying, it showed her 9 visions...

The Undying show Daenerys many more visions before attacking her and being slain by Drogon:

1. Viserys' gruesome death.
2. A tall lord with copper-skin and silver-gold hair beneath a banner of a fiery stallion, with a burning city in the background (this may be a glimpse at what Rhaego's future would have been).
3. A dying prince (likely Rhaegar Targaryen) with rubies flying from his chest, mutters a woman's name with his last breath.
4. A blue-eyed king who casts no shadow raises a red sword in his hand.
5. A cloth dragon sways on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
6. A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows.
7. Daenerys' silver trots through grass to a darkling stream under a sea of stars.
8. A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey smiling lips.
9. A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness.

The woman Rhaegar called for before dying was probably Lyanna :wow: Lyanna liked to wear blue roses/petals....Jon is in the Night's Watch guarding the Wall thus Dany sees the roses growing out of it...

Enife_Lyanna_Stark.png

#2 Im not sure but that sounds like Drogo aside for the hair part the Stallion being so important to the dothraki and the burning city symbolizing Drogo conquests at the time

#4 Sounds a lot like Stannis :whoo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
#2 Im not sure but that sounds like Drogo aside for the hair part the Stallion being so important to the dothraki and the burning city symbolizing Drogo conquests at the time

#4 Sounds a lot like Stannis :whoo:

If the visions were ones of possible futures then it could have been Dany and Drogo's kid or just Dany's future son from another father.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Agreed that woulda been way more interesting and less controversial...But then again doing it that way, they would have had us all expecting a big battle by the end of season 4, making us mad again, lol...I doubt a White Walker battle will come that soon.
Them wildlings are awfully close to the wall though :patrice: