Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:birdman:

Now I know where i got my spoiler if in future episodes the parents (mother AND FATHER) is being debated.

as a book reader, id just like to point out that jon snow's parentage is still up for debate. you can go to forums with book readers that still dont buy any specific theories. nothing has been confirmed yet. the lyanna and rhaegar hints are only back story tho and nothing that will really be discussed in the show until GRRM puts it in any of his books that have yet to come out. so for all we know his parents can be stannis and lysa tully. only GRRM knows that shyt.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
as a book reader, id just like to point out that jon snow's parentage is still up for debate. you can go to forums with book readers that still dont buy any specific theories. nothing has been confirmed yet. the lyanna and rhaegar hints are only back story tho and nothing that will really be discussed in the show until GRRM puts it in any of his books that have yet to come out. so for all we know his parents can be stannis and lysa tully. only GRRM knows that shyt.

I would love to read that thread but I'm only on book # 3.
I'm not sure how they work it in there but I'm thinking anything goes up to book 5

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I would love to read that thread but I'm only on book # 3.
I'm not sure how they work it in there but I'm thinking anything goes up to book 5

yea pretty much cause most of the dudes in there read all the books already.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
IokWTiB.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

New age cats? lol

Breh im pretty sure if a nikka was living back in the midevil times era he wouldnt be a free man let alone an equal one. be happy Quar and many other characters who are black actually have power. You nikkas whine too much bout 'cism and fukking up a good thread

No....I'm not going to be happy with the white savior complex being aired again. :heh:

You're the one annoyed that niqqas are annoyed that cats dislike the same superiority complex being advertised again. It's a forum talking about the show...you CHOSE to cry about niqqas speaking on it rather than ignoring it.

Congrats...but you new age "I'll ignore it" niqqas are pretty weak.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't one of the most powerful/rich men from last season black?

I'm not saying it discredits the racial shyt people are saying, but I'm kinda confused because I could've swore he was the man in that city.

Fred.

he was white in the books...they made him black probably to cover the racist bullshyt they did in the last episodes.

Most of these fantasy books don't have black people in them, like Lord of the Rings...

blacks were killed off in the hunger game books

finally we make an appearance and we're back to slaves...how the hell is the city full of black slaves and soldiers and literally a handful of whites running shyt.

NYC Rebel

Daps
he was white in the books...they made him black probably to cover the racist bullshyt they did in the last episodes.

Most of these fantasy books don't have black people in them, like Lord of the Rings...

finally we make an appearance and we're back to slaves...how the hell is the city full of black slaves and soldiers and literally a handful of whites running shyt.

Don't talk about it!!! You're wrong!! :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Well all that Dany shyt is filmed in Morocco so I'm not sure where they'd get 1000 white people. If they were seriously on some "promote white people" shyt they had this planned out for 3 seasons. I guess to counteract this they could've made Dany black....but she was a slave.

Like I said earlier in the thread, who could they make black though? Half the white characters are pieces of shyt, collect Ls, or both.

Fred.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No....I'm not going to be happy with the white savior complex being aired again. :heh:

You're the one annoyed that niqqas are annoyed that cats dislike the same superiority complex being advertised again. It's a forum talking about the show...you CHOSE to cry about niqqas speaking on it rather than ignoring it.

Congrats...but you new age "I'll ignore it" niqqas are pretty weak.

Breh shouldnt u be playing bully with lastemp in the coli? U nikkas who cry 'cism are just a bunch of whinners. Again,nikkas need to quit ruining the thread with the racism talk. There is none,so stfu and exit

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Breh shouldnt u be playing bully with lastemp in the coli? U nikkas who cry 'cism are just a bunch of whinners. Again,nikkas need to quit ruining the thread with the racism talk. There is none,so stfu and exit

:whoo:

NYC Rebel

Daps

i make observations and call them for what they are. You choose to ignore the white savior complex in the last scene and think it represents some sort of forward thinking or strength while me and other observing it annoys you because we opt not to keep quiet about it while you ADD to the conversation you're complaining about.

Sci fis pennant for making blacks feeble minded and needing saving is rampant and yeah....it's disappointing to watch a show one enjoys and see it played again.

Ignore away my dude....but you don't have to respond to something you choose to keep your eyes wide shyt too. :heh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well all that Dany shyt is filmed in Morocco so I'm not sure where they'd get 1000 white people. If they were seriously on some "promote white people" shyt they had this planned out for 3 seasons. I guess to counteract this they could've made Dany black....but she was a slave.

Like I said earlier in the thread, who could they make black though? Half the white characters are pieces of shyt, collect Ls, or both.

Fred.

It really comes down to that last scene and the history of cinema representation of people of color. The show costs almost 10 million per episide, the most expensive show on TV. They can literally do whatever they want. They could fly in people, fly out people, add more people of color in Westeros with dialogue and character development, anything...

To be honest, any of them misc white dudes in Westeros could have been cast as black or brown skinned actors. If a dope black British actor was thrown in there, only the book readers would be bytchin. The rest of us wouldn't care.

But like I said, no one would be talking about all this if not for the many dark slaves in rags this season as well as that last scene with the nice white lady saving the ghetto slaves.

NiceWhiteLady.png